Imagining Things or Real Deal?

Znataras POV---

4 months of no findings---

Mama and Papa where holding hands, saddened that they could not find Crysti'
The pink haired man, who was my father by blood, was less excitable than usual, to be honest everyone was sad.
"Mama?"
"Yes sweet heart?"
"Are you going to do the grand magic games?"
Mama flinched slightly, "Maybe..."

We arrived in Crocus, Papa put up a cloak that would change his appearance but not his magic.
"Hault! You are traveling with a direct link of Zeref?!!"
Just then gramps came up behind the short guard.
"He was cursed as a child, he does not want what Zeref does, hes the boyfriend of Lucy Heartfilia so you may excuse him."
"O-Oh of course GrandMaster of Fairy Tail." He stepped aside and we walked in.

No ones POV---

They had their team ready, only 6 guilds had been invited.
Fairy Tail
Sabre Tooth
Blue Pegasus
Lamia Scale
Mermaid Heel
And
Dragon Claw

Everyone mumbled about the Dragon Claw guild, they popped out from no where so why had they been invited?

The announcer spoke up to explain.

"The guild Dragon Claw is from another far off area in Fiore! They moved over this way and now they can compete! This guild is nothing to underestimate as they have storys of  being able to take down X-Class assassins!"

Everyone was shocked.
No one ever spoke about X-Class. That was a special class only for the best assassins in the country.
Barely any were alive now...

Time skip---

The first game is Magi' Battle.
You must use magic for this round.

"First up! ERZA SCARLET FROM FAIRY TAIL! Vs! CALOA FROM DRAGON CLAW!"

They walked into the arena.
Erza went into her Heavens Wheel armour.
While Caloa(pronounced Ca-Low-A)removed her cloak to reveal gold and red silk clothing and ribbons threw her plaited hair. She wore a silver rope belt revealing Scaled Keys.
"Your clothing is a little vulnerable is it not?" Erza questioned.
"I am a summoner, when I summon my guardians you wont even get near to touching me." She scoffed.
"GO!" The announcer shouted readying the girls.
Erza came forward but soon got thrown backwards,
"WHAT THE--?!" Natsu yelled.
Soon they all saw the girl holding a key...two actually. A sky blue circle of magic guarded her as she summoned.
The Fairy Tail guild felt something familiar, but how?
All the guilds and audience were shocked, who was she summoning that couldnt be a Zodiac key?

"I Summon Thy Human Of the Dragon Mates! Open The Gate!!"

Soon white and black lightning clashed around her.

No one could believe their eyes in the Fairy Tail guild.

There stood Achnologia in his normal form as a human, but wearing battle armour made of his dragon scales.

And Crystalia a scar across her cheek, in tight dark crystal scare armour. Her hair to her heels in White and Deep Purple ends.
She had a darker look in her eye than before. She was wrapped in Achnologias arms grinning as she kissed him. Her wings folded back and her tail swishing side to side.
"Ahem. I know you like peace in the afternoon but..." Caloa nodded at Erza.

"Ignorant girl, we dont like bright light." Achnologia sneered.
"Be nice Achno' shes just a girl leave her be." Crystalia soothed him by letting him hold her by her waist.