My mothers End

No ones pov--

Crystalia didnt want the guild to become attached, so she soon slipped out the hugs, Sakura and Shanto following.

"Im so sorry everyone. I need to go."

Laxus wrapped his arms around her waist.
"Your not leaving us. Your not leaving me."

Tears slipped down her face, as master Mavis appeared.
"Are you ready Cryst?"

The guild stared, Crystalia slipped out her boyfriends arms and held Sakura and Shanto close.
"Were ready. Thank you for all of this, Mavi!"

Soon the three dragons in human form became showered in gold light, slowly fading, becoming transparent.
As laxus tried to reach to her his hand slipped through her non existing arm.

Tears slipped and spilled over her fading eyes.

"Me and Sakura are glad we met you father." Shanto spoke.

Sakura nodded sadly smiling.

Soon, Shadows, Crystals and Cherry Blossoms swarmed them lightly, and as it all faded. They were gone.

Violet, Rose and Lukas were crying. They didnt understand. The guild turned to the small spirit of Mavis.

"Ill explain. The kids were raised on Tenrou. But a beast attacked. In the attack, Crystalia, Shanto and Sakura were killed protecting Violet, Lukas and Rose. I made my old magic, illusion magic, turn them real, like i had with one of my old best friends called Zera. But as soon as the three living kids were safe, their souls would be put to rest."

Tears shed in waterfalls.

Crystalia had died. Two of the young kids died. And there were only three left.

---

"Time had passed. A long time. I kept contact with my siblings and father, who is master of Fairy Tail. He married Mirajane, your lovely step-grandmother. Lucy soon perfected Crystal Dragon magic, her daughter perfected Crystal Dragon Slayer Magic. So thats the story of Lucy and the Crystal Dragon." Violet spoke to her twins.

"Momma can we visit the guild tomorrow?!" The young ones asked in a happy mood.
"Yes. Im free tomorrow."

She walked out the bedroom with a smile. Even with two kids, she never let her Magic Counsel work slip. And could still see her guild family.

Her husband kissed her cheek as she passed. Grinning that she might add.

"I miss you mother." She whispered. "Ill never stop telling your story."