22

I walked back into the castle when I saw my female snowman

"ELANNA!" I yelled that's what I'll call her Elanna

"Elsa" she said happily finally having a name

"Can you sit with me?"

Elanna nodded and sat on the couch with me while I was playing with my braid.

"Elanna, I don't see you as much as I should,"

"Elsa why are you no longer with Jack?" She replied with a small grin

"Ela it's because-"

"Elsa!" Someone yelled

I looked over my shoulder and saw Jack in his blue hoodie and cargo pants, different clothes the last time he left, different shades.

"Jack!" I ran to him and gave him a huge and a kiss on the check meanwhile Elanna was looking at us kind of confused.

"Well Ela see you later." After Jack gestured his head to my office room

Ela smiled crookedly and sat on the couch again.

"Jack where were you I was so wo-"

"What's wrong with YOU!" He asked angrily

"Jack what do you mean" I asked loudly just like the same tone as him.

"I herd guards talking about you almost letting a guy touch you and you were almost giving head!"

"JACK I did that on purpose so I can throw him in the dungeon!!"

"THEN WHY WOULD YOU LET HIM SHOW YOU HIS PRIVETS IF YOU REALLY WANTED HIM TO GO TO THE DUNGEON!" Jack screamed

"IT WASN'T MY PLAN JACK I WANTED TO SEE IF HE WAS A RAPIST!"

"WELL YOU COULD HAVE MADE YOUR PLAN DIFFERENTLY INSTEAD OF ASKING HIM 'Do you have a pickle I can eat?" He mocked me.

"OH WELL HOW WOULD YOU HAVE HANDLED IT!"

"NOT LIKE AN IDIOT CHILD!"

I gasped and looked around the room it's all covered in ice and it's the color of Amber.

"THIS IS WHY I HATE MEN! I USE TO BE HAPPILY INDEPENDENT!!"

"OH SO IM THE BAD GUY MS. LET IT GO!"

"HEY DON'T ACT  ALL INNOCENT, WHERE WERE YOU AFTER YOU POPPED MY CHEERY."

"You don't need to worry about it." He said in a low whisper I could barely here, where was he?

"ELSA!" Kristof ran into the room and was awestruck the second he saw my ice.

"Elsa, Anna needs to talk to you alone."

I glance to Jack but he was looking at something else

"Fine,"

We walked all the way downstairs where I was hoping to see Anna but no one was there.

"Elsa I don't like you being around Jack,"

"Kristof, since when do you order me around?"

"Look Elsa as much as I love you like Anna does I also feel like I have the need to protect you,"

I was shocked by this, I was never protected like the way Kristof wants to I gave a small smile.

"Anna lucky to find you out the mountains,"

"Yea I guess ," He shrugged

"Well thank you Kristof,"

"Oh Elsa before I forget can you make me ice?"

"You want me to make you ice? When your job is selling ice?"

"Well Elsa not just regular ice but colored ice like the one back in the room,"

"Oh, see Kristof I can only so far change ice colors in different moods."

"What moo were you in the room,"

"Angry," I replied

"Well Jack should come here more often then so he can get you in some moods" he smirked

We both laughed and while Jack just got down the stairs and cleared his throat

"Elsa, I'll see you on Thursday at 6:00pm," he said  having a focused glare

"Yes Jack I will see you then,"

He came closer to Kristof and they both shook hands.

"Elsa remember what I-"

"Kristof it's a Thursday don't worry about it."

"Fine." He put his hands up like surrendering and left the room.