28

"But Elanna you could have told me you felt that way about Jack." I looked at Elanna i couldn't believe how mature she is compared to Olaf.

"I know its just that I didn't want to say anything because you like him."

I looked at Elanna, should i stop being around Jack when I'm with her? Elanna is so much like me. I cant tell Jack that one of my living snow creatures don't like him . He would just tell me to take her life away, and that is something i hate doing.

"Elanna, its fine i will stop being around him since it bugs you that much,"

"Elsa Your meeting," gerda said once she found me.

I stood up from the floor and went to my room.

I took off the clothes jack made me and put on my ice queen dress. I opened the door and Gerda was there.

Gerda grabbed me by the arm and took me outside.

"You're majesty the horses are outside,"

"Yes thank you Gerda," I saw Kai (image above)

"Good afternoon kai," I greeted while smiling

I got on the carriage and helped myself with chocolate pocket cakes. I looked outside and saw decorated eggs. I forgot that easter is tomorrow.

"Maybe i can meet the legendary Easter bunny." I smiled

When i finished the small cake i took a small nap.

▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬

"Your majesty, your majesty,"

I woke up and saw that kai was waking me up.

"Your majesty welcome to Corona,"

I walked out the carriage and saw the castle it was huge the people here are not as different from Arendelles.

I started walking through the bridge and immediately saw a well meticulously painted art on a wall. It seemed like a king and queen with a blond green eyed baby.

Once i finally reached the castle the guards opened the door and i saw the royalty rectangular table i sat on an empty seat that was all the way it the back where only one person can sit.

"Good afternoon everyone I'm queen Elsa of Arendelle," after that i sat down.

"Alright, fine!" A girl said annoyed i believe to her parents

" I am merida Princess of dunboch." A short curly red head girl spoke in a Scottish accent. She didn't have good manners when she presented herself but I can't judge her there might be a reason.

"I am princess Ariel, My dad nor my husband Eric can be here but this is my daughter Melanie,"

Ariel is a red head about 16-17 years old, I can't believe she has a baby and her husband isn't here taking care of it..

"oh I'm Snow White! I am a princess it is very nice to meet all of you."

There it is! The ditzy princess everyone talks about, I could already tell that I won't like her but then again she does look like she is 14.

"I'm Aurora, I am also a princess and I am glad to be here."

"well I am the queen of hearts," she looked a bit chubby and i wouldn't be surprise d if she has an attitude. She roses her arms I front of her chest.