34

I am in my room and thinking about my prophecy in the supernatural universe...

"Am I really going to die soon?" I have been thinking about this for weeks and it scared me.

We all die but mine is soon, a "dreamer" changed it? Why me? Could it not have been someone else???

I twist and turn on my bed and sighed

"Maybe it's for the best"

I look up at the ceiling I am stressed, another thing that has been going on in my mind is that voice.

That sweet angelic voice, the one that I fell in love with, I need to know who she is or at least where it comes from.

I close my eyes and I see that same golden glow blinding my vision while I sing to myself the song...

Flower 🌺 gleams and glows
Let your power shine
Change the fates design
Bring home what will be mine
What will be mine

I open my eyes and I feel a presence, I sit up and look at the window, and then at the door I shake my head I must be imagining-

"Where did you hear that song?!?!" I jump off the bed and see jack who was sitting behind me.

"Jack, you scared the ice shots out of me! Hello to you to" I tried catching my breath.

"Elsa please, I know this is abnormal but where did you hear that from?" His voice was serious something that I hated he looked at my collar bone at the necklace that Queen Corona gave me.

Jack flew towards me in a hurry,

"Elsa WHEN did you get this" he looked closely at my glowing yellow necklace and began to murmur like crazy.

"Jack is everything ok?" I pulled his face towards me

"We need to see sandy!"

"What?" I exclaimed he hasn't told me what's wrong?

Jack growled at my necklace that I love and was examining it closely like if he saw a ghost in it.

"Elsa why haven't you told me?!?!" Jack yelled I began to be a little frightened and responded to him

"Jack I didn't think it was important now can you please stop making me feel stupid and tell me what's going on!!!" I yelled

At this point we both made it snow in my room all the snow flakes were still and I can here my heart beat

"Elsa please take that necklace off now I promise I will explain everything later," I took off my necklace carefully, and instantly my vision went blurry I shut my eyes hard and opened them again feeling like a new person.

"Shall we " He had his arms wide open, ready to carry me out the window, I look at my necklace and it starts to blind my I shake my head to get my vision back and finally walked up to jack

***

Jack is carrying me and I start to nuzzle on his chest. He smells like vanilla and it makes me move my head to his neck, I begin to kiss it lightly.

I look at jacks pulse which is going faster I smirk at it and began to tease him.

I sucked on the same spot where I kissed him and Jack stopped flying in midair.

"M'Lady, I didn't know you were so worked up because of this!" Jack looked at me and I saw his deep blue eyes that I adored. I haven't seen him in weeks and I missed our play time...

I gave him a devilish smile and jack looked surprise, he has never seen me act this way.

"You know we are going to sandy's and all your bruises cleared up nice-"

"Care to change that?" I looked straight into his eyes and instantly he flew down to the forest below us.

"You know Elsa, you changed a lot since the last time that I saw you," he began to play with my braid.

"To be honest Frost, I feel different too,"

"Don't tell him about the situation that happened with the necklace he'll probably break it...."

That voice! It's the same angelic voice that I keep hear singing, who is she? I look up at jack like if I didn't just hear someone else and gave him a smile.

He chuckled and said, "New year, New you?" I began to think and just let it slide I smiled again and he began to walk towards me.

R

"I would like to feel what changed" instantly he turned me around I began to bite my lip ready for what is coming next he pulls up my spring dress and slaps my ass

I sighed and tried to grabbed the tree making it icy.

I can feel him sliding his long joystick inside me, while he leaves it inside of me moving it in a circular motion.

"My queen you are tight" he pulled himself out and thrusted himself back in the roughness of it made my legs quiver and I began to huff an icy breath.

When jack pulls back out I turn around and knock him on the floor I am sitting on him and do a reverse cowgirl I take control and I am going up and down on his joystick. I turn around and see jack having his mouth opened and eyes closed I got off him and sneakily grabbed his popsicle and began to suck like crazy.

Jack opened his eyes to find me looking up at him while licking his tip his mouth is now shaped like an O and I started grabbing his balls squeezing them lightly for his pleasure.

I finished off by deep throating and felt the cool white glucose come out of him I swallowed it, and layed down next to him both of us panting.

"You know," he tried catching his breath while having his nose in my hair.

"We still gotta go to Sandy's" he whispers I looked up and the sky that was turning into that golden glow and instantly fell in a deep sleep...

Hey,

To keep this short I am sorry I haven't updated Just started high school as a freshman IT IS NOTHING LIKE HOW I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE!!! Yea been having a lot of downs. (Trump, grades, teachers, being discriminated because of me being Mexican) so yea I wanted to updated since I just started being active again so yea bye

~Alice