38

I Stared at the whisp, it was right in front of me. I glanced, up at the tower Jack and I stayed over the night. I can easily see that he was sleeping,  it looks like he's having a nightmare. He's furiously  twisting and turning, like if he was trying to fight. I shrugged and looked back at the wisp I slowly leaned my hand forward to touch it. I then had a forceful push, it felt like a strong wind, I hit my head so hard to the ground that I felt, paralyzed?

I tried getting up but I couldn't it felt like an elephant was sitting on my chest, the more I tried to get up, the more gravity was weighing down on me I then saw a flash of dark light from where the whisp was at.

" Hello Queen Elsa," A tall lenient pale man appeared he had black mist around him and his eyes were glowing just like how mines are if I didn't make them ice blue.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU??" I screamed still struggling to get up

"Well my dear, I'm-'' Before he could finish Rapunzel appeared with tape on her mouth and chained her hands were behind her in cuffs.

" LET. HER. GO" I screamed, I was able to shoot an ice shot towards the pale man but he dodge it, the tape from Rapunzels mouth got off and she yelled

"ELSA DONT LISTEN TO HIM UBBRAMMMAM_"  The pale man used his powers and glued her mouth shut her lips then disappeared to the point she no longer had a mouth. I started crying because I knew I have no other way out.

"Jack!" I tried calling after him but the pale man chuckled, up in the tower I can hear Jack muffled screams get worse. I knew the pale man was hurting him because he kept looking up and moving his hands slightly.

Rapunzel disappeared, it was just me laying on the ground forcefully and the pale man. He walked towards me and Flicked his hand, with his powers, the black mist instantly made me float standing up to be at eye level with him I still couldn't move a muscle. My feet were dangling.

"Queen Elsa," His voice was smooth yet echo-y

" I'm whats known as your worst nightmare, if you choose to see me that way, like the once infamous sea witch, Ursula. I make deals but with a price" His eyes began to glow stronger that it was blinding, but beautiful. Like that golden glow of Rapunzel and Queen Corana's necklace.

"W-what do you want from me!" I tried my best to sound stern, but I still sounded (and am) petrified .I realized that the black mist was no longer circling around my mouth. Which allowed me to speak.

"Queen, It's not that I want something from you, It's what you want from me." He tilted his head and gave and evilish grin.

" I don't need_"

"  Why I have never had anyone as stupid enough as you to lie to my face, I do rather enjoy it, BUT don't make that same mistake again" He looked at me intensely

I then had a vision of Rapunzel and I, being together actually being together. We were holding hand and walking closely together, all my memories of me and jack the past months were me and Rapunzel.

I looked back up at pitch his eyes, they were no longer glowing yellow, but through his eyes I saw a reflection of big golden glowing eyes. I immediately used my powers and made a small ice mirror faster than I could have imagined. I touched right under my eyes and saw through the mirror that the golden glow in my eyes were circling around my pupil. I looked all around the forest we're in and saw that my vision was immensely clear. I then looked down and saw that my gown was black and the ice mirror I made was also black, I shot an icicle to the sky and snow appeared everywhere. There was already 40 inches of snow on the ground. I moved both of my hands horizontally in a hitting motion and the snow stood still, in mid air. I now realized that I was at my full potential, I was able to control my powers.

I now realized that the pale man is offering what I've always desired, I put my hands into fists and looked him in the eye

" I want Rapunzel" I breathed out

Rapunzel appeared unchained and infront of me, she looked terrified, I looked at her confused about to say something but that immediately changed with a flick of the pale man wrist he made Rapunzels gown black as well and her hair was no longer a brown pixie cut but long, so long that I didn't know when it her hair stopped, her eyes stopped glowing. She ran to me again but this time smiling, she hugged me and I felt that the pale man was going to say something that without me trying my head moved towards him.

"You belong to me now, Elsa'' I tried to fight but whole body had a mind of its own.

My chest went down to the floor that I was now in a kneeing position.

"Yes, Pitch Black"