Chapter Seventeen...

A few weeks later, we were leaving the hotel.

The tower was fixed it didn't have much damage in the first place so that helped.

When we got to the tower, I was curious about everything.

I sniffed around and got into everything.

I couldn't help that Tony thought it would be funny to hide bacon treats everywhere.

I was currently in Natasha's room, digging in her closet for the treat.

I heard the door open and she started yelling at me, but I got that bacon treat first and then ran out.

Priorities come first. Bacon always comes first. Always. I'd probably kill Tony for a piece of bacon. No regrets.

I was walking past Steve's room when I stopped dead in my tracks.

I pushed open his door and started digging around.

I was under the bed when the door completely opened and a flashlight was suddenly in my face.

Then I saw that treat. I crawled over and grabbed it.

Steve was muttering about Tony when I left the room.

I heard a plastic bag opening from the kitchen and instantly knew it was Tony with more treats.

I ran in there and tackled Tony, grabbing the bag in my jaws before I ran out of the room and into the lab by Bruce.

He looked up when I came to a sliding stop with the treats in my mouth.

Then Tony busted in out of breath and glared at me.

He pointed and complained, "She took the whole bag of treats,".

Bruce rolled his eyes and continued working.

I ate that whole bag of treats in victory, making sure I looked Tony in the eyes the entire time I ate each individual treat.