Chapter Twenty-Five...

Ultron came with an army of robots.

I heard the Hulk roar as they started fighting again.

I was with civilians. I got a good bit on board.

Wanda was watching over the core, which would apparently explode the whole island we were currently floating on... Today was very strange.

Everyone else started helping with the civilians and destroying the robots.

I attacked any robot that came near the citizens.

I heard Natasha in a car driving to Bruce.

I saw Clint run for a kid that was stuck. A jet was flying firing bullets.

Steve and Thor jumped out of the way as well as a few other citizens, but Clint and the kid couldn't.

I saw Pietro look, but saw me already running there.

He hesitated, but as soon as he started making his way there it was too late.

I had jumped onto Clint, shoving he and the boy out of the way, taking the fire.

Clint and the boy were unharmed and Pietro was fine.

I stood there stumbling and in pain.

Clint turned around and saw me. I looked at him before I collapsed.

The last thing I heard was, "I didn't see that coming..." and then... nothing.
.
.
.
3RD PERSON
.
.
.
Clint ran to the last jet with the kid.

Pietro carried Dali's limp body.

Steve ran over and check everyone as Dali's limp body was laid on the floor.

Clint lay next to her on a seat, staring.

The ships made their way to the carrier and the island started to fall.

Wanda was retrieved by Vision as the island exploded, falling into the water below.

Dali was gone.

The team was quiet.

Clint went home.Bruce was off the map. Thor left to Asgard. Tony went back to his tower.

Natasha, Steve, Rhodey, Vision, Wanda, Pietro, and Sam were at the new Avengers base, preparing for what was to come with training.