Chapter Twenty-One...

Three days after that incident, Tony's party was going on.

Bruce had put me in my old vest, because some old veterans were coming to the party. I think they were Steve's old friends.

The party had started and Steve and Thor were drinking some Asgardian whiskey, I think.

They warned Steve's friends but they persisted and took some.

A few stopped moving completely before passing out, but one was babbling about something I couldn't hear over the music.

Some guy, Warmachine? Was trying to show off some story about a tank. No one seemed very entertained by the story.

Bruce was flirting with Natasha, it was amusing to watch actually.

Steve walked up and involved himself in the conversation.

I was just watching every one in the room from the corner of the room, internally laughing at Bruce.

I could feel that something wasn't right, none of this felt right.

I ran over to Bruce and started to puff up my fur.

He noticed and started to pet me, "Easy Dali," he muttered down to me after Steve walked off.
.
.
.
People started leaving not long after that; when everyone left, the after-party started.

Thor, Clint, Steve, Tony, Warmachine, and some other chick.

They were talking about Thor's hammer and how to pick it up.

I rolled my eyes thinking testosterone, testosterone everywhere.

Bruce watched from a distance, Clint couldn't lift it.

Neither could Tony, he even tried using his suit with Warmachine.

Bruce tried and couldn't, acting like he was going to hulk out as a joke; which nobody bought. They found it more amusing than anything.

Steve moved it though, but I could tell he was faking that he couldn't pick it up.

"Yes, well that's a very, very interesting theory. I have a simpler one," Thor said as he picked up his hammer, twirling it around.

That was just before a beaten up looking iron legionnaire walking in talking about how he killed someone and how they weren't worthy because they were killers.

He played Tony's voice on a speaker, "Ultron," Bruce realized.

The robots voice became a painful ringing to my ears, so I stopped listening.

Ultron started to shoot missiles at us.

That was when I started to focus on everyone's safety.

Steve kicked up a table while everyone else scattered.

Steve was thrown back and the chaos began.

People started shooting at Ultron; Tony and Warmachine got knocked over by other iron legionnaires.

Thor started fighting, what I think was another legionnaire, and Clint was flung to the side.

Bruce and Natasha ran to the bar, leaving me there.

My ears were ringing badly when a missile hit the bar, flinging Bruce and Natasha over the counter, but Bruce was laying belly down on the counter.

I ran and knocked Bruce onto the floor and jumped over the counter with them.

I saw a legionnaire with the scepter.

Natasha started shooting at one as Steve jumped on another, I lost track of everyone in the chaos.

It stopped and the robot started talking about our extinction before being promptly destroyed by Thor.