BACK TO SCHOOL

Y/n pov
As i wake up i can smell the scent of bacon!I walked to the kitchen and there was a plate for me.I ate it and took a shower...When i am done changing i went outside and ran to the store...I saw sam but wheres taurtis."um y/n wheres taurtis???" " i thought he was with u..." " no hes not there so where is he??" Then taurtis came from nowhere " y/n u were fast!" Then i saw touka and kaneki . We all ran to school as we go inside i saw grian there.

Grian pov:
"oh hey y/n!!!" " Hi!" Then all students came in we sat down Invader, her dad was with her...They gave the 6 of us a deadly glare..

Okami pov
"Guys we have new students! , Touka and kaneki come here! They came forward "hi i am touka and this is kaneki..." Suddenly the clouds darken " Looks like we have a storm ok i want u guys to meet someone that is fun...Rowan came in and brought 2 ccg detectives."This are detectives Akira and Amon..."

Y/n pov:
I saw CCG detectives and there gonna teach us about ghouls.As i look to taurtis touka and kaneki . I know whats gonna happen...

Amons Pov:
Ifeel ghouls inside of here " um ms okami who are those two girls and one boys name" . " U mean touka kaneki and y/n" hmmhmm "can they all push there chairs backward so theres a large space" " of course!,ok guys push ur chairs backward."

~time skip *pushing a chair*~

Y/n pov:
They question us then suddenly touka kaneki and i were called to stand up..Wait amon amon omg thats the senior detective...we stood up... Then suddenly kaneki and my hair turned white wait we...Then the detectives shows there weapon they hurt touka because she attacked then kaneki rage and also me okami and the class evacuated.we took the fight outside...Stupid ccg detectives...Me and kaneki turned to ghoul amd ready to fight.