Gang!!!

-9:10 Am-

Y/n Pov:
Morning..Wait its 9:10 oh gosh2x.Were Dead As i Go down I go straight at the Cr.
-Takes a Shower-
I wore my purpleshirt and white short shorts.I tied my hair braid.I kind of like it pink! Then I saw the boys ready."um...i am the last right...."i asked.Taurtis Nodded. "Ok fine lets go!,Ill do the dishes later!"We ran to the school wait oh gosh my knife is with me...meh its fine"Wait lets just Teleport!"They holded my hand.We teleport to school.

GriansPov:
As we teleport I got a bad feeling about this....well Y/n is my friend and i need to support her...As we go in of the school.We saw yukis Dad with her."HeyGuys!"yuki said.We waved.

YakuzasPov:
When I saw YukisFriends....I saw.....no....It....cant be I gave them to a AmericanCouple.....No.....Well those guys still gave them their names...I said to name them...Yuki.....argh....Well lets see what they got."Yuki,Pls introduce ur FRIENDS..."I said.shenodded."DaddyThese are y/n,taurtis,SamandGrian" "Hello,Iam YakuzaKaru,and i heard u wanna join.okprove ur worthy!,we have a test so.My Yakuzas begin the test!"

Y/nPov:
OurTest was to steal from someone.HoursLaterIt was my turn!Breath yn breath!As I spot for someone.I saw a man with glasses.As i go near I saw the guys looking and cheering for me.As I got his wallet I ran to the alley.Where the guys were,"I did it!!!!" I shouted."Y/n dont turn around!"Yuki said. "let me guess A vampire?" They said no."Police?!" they said no again."Much worse,-"sam said."Well hello y/n!"I gulped...not him again....why...."I think u stole my wallet."Then it turn dark.I looked at him."Oh,One eyed ghoul eh?"he smirks. "Nishiki....What r u doing here?!" I can see that yuki has a weapon.She gave it to sam and grian."Hey um dude....go away from my sister."taurtis said.Nishiki rushed to taurtis and looked at him."Nishiki!This is our fight!"We started then grian and sam entered the fight and made a slice in Nishikis Arm.He ran away.Wait CCG weapons...."These are from my mom..."then we rushed to yukis house....