War

Y/nsPov
We waited at the roof.I saw them entered the school.Stella came to me."y/n...ur being a puppet before but u changed." "Heh everyone change.."ireplied.Then i wore my cloak.And the others too.Sam goes up with okami,silly,taurtis,kaneki,touka and Nishiki...."Give up!"sam yelled.We removed the cloak."ugh...Eto...the rabbit...huh?!" kaneki said."u thought were  the only ghouls with one eye!"I smirk...Then manager came."Ghouls should be not here!Go and flee!"They left us..."Revenge is in order."yuki said."Yuki Thats bad...i wanna say something..."sam said.

YukisPov
"what?"I said."I wa--wanna break up with u!!!" sam said."U what?!" yuki said and we all went silent until I said "Attack!" They pushed all yakuza but stella she hide... Y/n and I were in a corner."Sam,U regret breaking up with me?!" "Y/n i am so sorry but i miss daddy!" and then I shouted "Mark my words,1 day ull pay ull pay.Karmas gonna come collect ur debts!"

y/nsPov
Yuki jumped off and I tried to save her.But stella pulled me.I cried so hard that i can cry blood...Then they came...Taurtis Gf...salex...and gareth...or garreth.."Taurtis thank u for killing the killer..."Salex said.Just sleep Just dream..She kissed taurtis and a bright light came...and it stop....Theyre gone...

OkamisPov
"Ill need to transfer u all"...sigh... u pass and ur going to tokyo...."Pack ur things and were going!"

I am done yes finally the 2nd will come soon!Thank u...Stella will be with them to tokyo...so bye muffins!M:should u call them cutiepie instead. A:Fudge off come on Muffins are tasty! M:All u think is food. A:Not like u.U always think about romeo(Crush name its private) M:Angel comeone! M:Lets end this and do the the 2nd book! A:Ok,Ba bye!!!