Chapter Five

Authors note: tada!!! sorry it's been three days..??? wow.. anyway. here you are my little darlings!!! I hope you enjoy it. I think our two boys are now.. *squees* boyfriends!!! anyway sorry Cyn seems evil and super mean. I know she's not. I love cyn u v u but I had to make her mean for this part of the story--she will show up later on and she will be nice no worries!!! Enjoy!! I hope to update soon!!!
___________________________________________

John's P.O.V.

I sat awkwardly, staring at him. A part of me was happy, no happy wasn't the word. But then,

CRASH!

Cynthia was in the kitchen getting coffee, it sounded like she had dropped the cup. She popped her head around the corner with an eyebrow cocked. I held my breath and just sat there.

Lifeless...

"Did I just..."

Cynthia began, her hand resting on the wall and she pushed herself out the rest of the way. She laughed an empty laugh as she glanced back and forth between Paul and me.

"Did I just hear that you were..queer for John?"

She moved her hand toward me in a slow unsure motion.

I looked at Paul, and I could see how scared he was. It was like a child during a thunder storm. Like if he had been caught in the cookie jar before dinner.

"C-C-Cyn? I...uh...I..."

He said and took a step back.

I snapped back into it and got up to garb his hand, pulling him back and smashed our lips together.

I could feel Cynthia's eyes starring at me, but I almost didn't care, almost.

Paul loved me.

Cyn's P.O.V

When I heard it, I thought of it as a prank. But everything kinda went blank.
The cup I was once holding slipped from my fingers and fell to the ground.

Shattering,

I looked to the two men and swallowed hard, letting out a laugh.

"Did I just hear that you were..queer for John?"

I tried my best not to snap and beat the boy right there. Paul looked so frightened and unsure of what to do.

"Cyn..I..uh..I-"

That's when I felt rage. When John smashed his lips right against Paul's. I stormed forward and yanked them apart.

"Paul! Look what you did..You..you freak of natural ! You abomination! Freak !"

I growled and stood up to him, my eyes lit a blaze on him as he stumbled back,

"John would never be queer..Not for you or any man ! He isn't disgusting like that !"

Even seeing him cry, I didn't care and I just wanted to laugh at him.

"Yeah ! Cry, because you're a freak ! You poof!"

Paul was sobbing, tears seeping from his eyes and running down his cheeks.

"I-I'm sorry..I was born like this..."

"See ! John feels nothing that's why he isn't defending you!"

I want to yell at John as well for kissing another man. But I took it out all on Paul. Because I was jealous I guess. I didn't know why. But I only attacked Paul.

That poof.

When I was caught off guard. by the George and Ringo, probably came out to find out that Paul was a freak.

"Hey, what's going on?" Ringo said.

George crossed to Paul and put an arm around him to guide him over to the couch probably trying to stop his crying.

Why? Let the freak cry.

"Cynthia." I heard John say sternly. "I think its time for you to leave. Now." he didn't raise his voice at me, he never did.

Paul's P.O.V

I was sobbing as George sat me down and hugged me so tightly.

I looked up at John who held a blank expression on his sharp features. He looked at Cynthia and spoke,

"Cynthia." His voice was hard and stern,
"I think it's time for you to leave, Now."

His voice never rose, but it was hard and uncaring.

We all looked at him in shock. Did he just.. Basically end it? Possibly not. Couldn't be.

"Wh-wha..? Why? You don't agree with me? That he's a no good disgusting queer? "

George grunted and Ringo did the same, but simply said nothing and George smiled at me proudly.

Why proudly?

Wasn't I disgusting to him?

I didn't understand!

"No. That's why you should leave. Go. It's done. I don't wish too see you in my line of sight ever again, goodbye."

And with that all I could hear were angry footsteps and many slamming doors.

I looked up at John and swallowed harshly.

"I-I'm sorry, John-" I began but John simply flashed that smile. That beautiful smile.

"It's no issue. 'Cause I love you too, princess. " He said with a slight smirk playing at his lips.

"John! George and Ringo-"

"Don't worry they know I'm queer for ya, always have, ain't that right boys? "

Both the two others grinned and eagerly nodded. Then looked at each other.

"Let's leave it too these two love birds!"

They mocked and got up, walking down the hall to George's room to probably play some poker.

I was glad they didn't care. I was glad we had such amazing friends..

I looked at John and shuddered,

"I-"

My vocals left the air as John's lips gently were placed upon mine. John's lips were thin, but they felt so nice on my own.

They were soft and smooth and wet, but in no way sloppy.

The kiss, it was like heaven.

So warm.
So loving.

I reached up and tossed my arms around his neck as I stumbled to my feet.

One of his hands gently cupped my rounded cheeks. While the other was lightly on my hip.

This was amazing, the feeling of John's frame against mine. Feeling his warm, welcoming embrace.

My knees were basically jello and my bones, well they were rubber, barely holding me up. And the fire was wrapped around my lungs to tightly I could barely breath anymore.

But I could because John was my air.

After a long, gentle kiss John pulled away and placed a kiss on my forehead before lightly placing his open mine. He looked deep into my eyes.

His eyes were a beautiful brown and you could see the sun slightly shine into them. Making an orange colour appear in them. It looked like his eyes held an eclipse, or a sunrise and it was gorgeous.

"Paul, I'm sorry about what happened, but I love you too, princess. "

___________________________________________
tbc..
sorry this chapter wasnt the best!!! It will be better next chapter I promise!!!