Chapter Eight

Authors note: I feel like my chapters get worse and worse. But im trying. I am! If youre confused this is the morning after my last chapter and its currently 1964?? Yes yes. anywho, starrison next chapter for sure ;) enjoy this filler!!

-*-*-
Nightmares were always horrible, they mentally scare you back into reality after ripping your entire existence up by making what you fear true.

Paul knew this, because he had nightmares a lot. About what could happen, what could've happened, his family hating him for being who he was. A queer, a stupid queer.

The young man slowly slipped from Johns arms and put a simple t-shirt on. He brushed back his bangs from his hazel gaze and slowly walked out of their room.

It was 5 am, or so that's what the clock on the wall had told him. The man let a soft sigh erupt from his vocals as he looked down at his feet as he wandered into the kitchen.

The nightmare had really tore him up and caused him to feel sick to his stomach. He hated that bubbly feeling he got when he felt like something bad was gonna happen. He hated it so much.

The night mare, what was it about? Simple..John left him. He didn't understand why, but years after two years..

John had left him. He didn't understand why, and how come. But he remembered a short little woman..black hair..

No! Paul did not wish to remember that heart breaking emotion that tore him from the dark and deeply disturbing slumber.

But he did remember. And that's why tears slowly seeped from his eyes and slowly down his rounded ivory cheeks. A soft sob erupted from his vocals. Why was he crying over some dream? Because he feared and believed that such an aching feeling would truly happen to him?

He soon felt arms wrap around him and warm hands press on his abdomen. He trembled and kept his eyes shut. Tears still rolling down his face and slipping down onto the floor bellow.

He recognized who it was. The way the hands felt delicately placed in him. The arms gently but firmly wrapped around him.

John.

"Paul. Why are you up so late and why are you crying? You should be in bed, we have practice."

Paul didn't wanna tell John. Of course he didn't but his mind- his gut - his heart had won him over in the battle of his mouth.

"I had a nightmare. You left. Left me for some bird.."

"I'll never leave, Paul. That's the thing about nightmares, they don't-"

Paul glared and shook his head. Turning around on his heel to face John.

"People say dreams come true, John! Don't you remember that nightmares are dreams too?!"

John let a straight line cover his lips. He stepped forward and cupped Paul's baby cheeks.

"Paul! Hush. Not all dreams come true. No. Not at all. I won't leave. Believe me, McCartney. I don't want anyone. I want no one but you."

Paul felt his lips quiver and he nodded quickly at the other in reply. His heart racing in his chest as he seen the man lean forward.

John connected them through their lips. Paul's arms found their way around Johns waist. Paul wouldn't say it was the most amazing kiss they had shared, but he most certainly would never forget this one and the taste of this kiss would forever linger on his lips.

"I love you, Princess."

He spoke softly as he pulled away from the dark haired man. John grabbed Paul's hand and turned - leading him back to their room so they both could catch more rest for the night.

"I love you too, king."

Paul shyly whispered this back to the slightly larger brown haired man. His cheeks flushed softly at the sound of the man's chuckle as they entered their room.

Soon they were back in bed, cuddled in blankets and tangled up with each other. Paul laid his head on Johns chest. Listening to the heart beat that would last years and years before Paul no longer heard the beautiful beating and feel the warm skin before it went cold, stiff.

"If you have another nightmare, wake me..I'm here. I'll always be here. Promise. I promise. And if I break that promise then someone better shoot me."

Paul nodded but didn't speak. He didn't know how to use his voice because he was so focused in his thoughts. He loved John, and wanted to some day, he didn't care if they were 60 years old..he wanted to marry his John.

His John.

His cherry lips curved into a smile and he shut his eyes. John had already fallen asleep, he was really tired- wasn't that hard to see, even in the dark !

Paul sighed soft and shut his eyes. Focusing on his heartbeat, which he was obessed with. But he was obessed with knowing he was alive, that this heart held love for him and the sound was so soothing. Was that creepy? Being soothed by the beating of your lovers life?

He didn't think so, in fact he seen it was beautiful. He would always see it as beautiful.

Soon, he felt his limbs slowly fall limp and once again, due to the soothing sound of his loves warm life pumping, Paul was in a finally peaceful deep sleep.

-*-*-

Tbc..

Sorry for the filler..I hope at least it's good? Next chapter next Friday will mostly be Starrison and then it'll hopefully get good !!! I won't spoil anything. Nope. My lips are sealed. Til then, love you my little darlings!!