Haru (V, OC) Part 2

Here's the next part! Enjoy~

Headline: Kim Taehyung dating idol star Su Jeong!

Haru felt like the world was crumbling beneath her feet. She stood by her bedroom window, looking out and though her sight was impaired, she knew the fireflies were twinkling down there through the bushes.

She knew. She knew because Taehyung showed her himself.

Flashback

"Come on!" Taehyung pulled her across the fields, right at the edge of the clearing near their home. It was their first year anniversary as husband and wife and the two of them were flushed from the running and the cold.

"Taehyung-ah...where are we going?" Haru panted and she felt his arm wrap around her waist, his hot breath near her ear as he whispered, "I want to show you the fireflies."

Haru snorted as he pulled her towards a wooden railing and she felt both Taehyung's arms wrap around her waist, hugging her from behind. "Warm enough?" He asked and she nodded.

"Now let me show—"

"But I can't see—"

"Shh." He said as his lips tickled her ear. "Remember what I promised you?"

Haru smiled to herself, remembering the vow he had told her on their wedding day. Taehyung smiled at her silence then nuzzled his nose against her skin, kissing the space between her neck and shoulder. Haru giggled for she was ticklish, making Taehyung smile even more.

"You won't ever have to see darkness now that I'm here." He murmured and Haru felt her breath hitch. "From now on till forever, I will be your eyes."

"I remember." She breathed as she leant her back against his chest. She loved how he felt so strong and warm; how her body fitted against him perfectly, like they were meant to hold each other. "What were you going to show me?"

Taehyung grinned, "Fireflies. They're twinkling like stars...right there!" He pointed to his right where fireflies hovered over the fields and bushes.

"It sounds beautiful." Haru sighed.

"They are." Taehyung said as he leant his chin on her shoulder. "I think they're prettier than butterflies."

"But butterflies are colorful, you said." Haru countered and he felt him shrug. "Yeah but...fireflies glow, which is more awesome."

"You know what's awesome?"

"What?"

"Food."

Taehyung chuckled and poked her side, "Can't argue with you on that."

"You can never argue with me." She said boldly.

"I know." Taehyung said, his gaze softening as he let out a soft sigh. "I knew that the moment I met you."

"Yeah?" She turned around and faced him, placing her palms on his chest. Taehyung held her hand and wrapped her arms around his neck before placing his hands back on her waist.

"Of course." He said as he pecked her nose. "You can never argue if you already lost. I'm already yours..." He sighed as he tucked a loose strand behind her ear. "And it's a game I'm glad I lost."

Haru smiled at his words, "Why don't you ever say it like most people?"

"Hmm?"

"When they find the one, people always say that they've won, not lost. The 'one' being the prize they got. How come you don't say it that way?"