Hendrickson x Reader

im sorry if this one is really bad >.< .
i dont always get hendrickson right. you have a whole lot of rights of killing me and also, you and Hendrickson are dating & You are part of the holy knights! ^.-
and i forgot to post sorry (:
Tips~
(y/n)- your name
(hk/n1)- holy knights #1 name
(hk/n2) holy knights #2 name
---

(third pov)

After a mission the group of holy knights were talking about themselves and missions. when one holy knight questions everyone.

"why is hendrickson always so cold and angry? what happened to him?"

An old holy knight looks at the other and replies"do you really want to know, (hk/n)?"

"yes I do ; I have to know what cause him to be a dick to the rest of us, what an old douche"

he answers quickly and quietly to not get caught talking about hendrickson.

"well what happened is that...."

{story time}

(Young Knight Hendrickson's pov)

Today me & the rest of the of the holy knights are going to stop by the west and rest.

{At Night}

We have settled down and we finsihed eating and now we are going to sleep. Im in my way to sneak into (y/n)'s tent.

if we are in the holy knights we arent allowed to date , or we would be kicked out. I dont want to risk our jobs.

Im outside of (y/n)'s tent and i see a couple of drops of blood. I calmed myself down & walk into (y/n)'s tent and see her bloody body in her bed for the night.

She was murdered and had a note next to her saying 'you lair, hope you know whats best for you now.'

At that moment, hendrickson knew he made a mistake being with (y/n) while they were both holy knights.

(third pov)

(Couple Months later~)

every single holy knight has found out about the incident with (y/n) and Hendrickson, Even the king himself knows.

Hendrickson became heartless and cold to everyone, even to little kids that were poor and couldnt afford anything.

Hendrickson needed a way to stop suffering over her death, so this was his way to get over her death.

(end of story time)

"And thats the reason why hendrickson became a cold person. (hk/n1) ; just know that no matter what he is good & caring person before but he needed a shoulder but his shoulder left when he needed it most."

(hk/n2) told the whole group holy knights staring at him for know this information.

"no wonder , i would be the same if that happened to me."replied (hk/n1), while looking sadly at the floor. regreting every single word he said about hendrickson.