King Arthur x Reader

i think i have this one on lockdown -,- // anyways im going to start fixing little mistakes i have on the past few oneshots, if you can point them out and i'll fix them! thanks :3
okay! and also i'm really sorry about the break, just getting stressed and depressed . just all of those bad things :/ but whatever.
This picture is really adorable they are so cute! WolfSinOfHatred
well, dont forget vote&request !
Tips~
(y/n) -your name
-------

(reader-chan's pov)

Being the king's servant, you have been befitted with lots of things like food, a room, seeing the king himself - well that's every girls befit.

who doesn't want to the handsome king himself, He is a kind but hardworking person.

Then again that's why i like him.I don't really like telling people why like him. Because Every girl is head-over heels over the king. I rather just admire from the distance.

Well gets back to cleaning, Next room to clean is the King's. Hopefully he isn't there because i surely don't want to make myself look like a fool.

I knocked on the wooden door that belonged to the castle's Owner And then asked.

"Is Someone In There?"

I didn't hear anyone answer, so i just entered the room and closed the door after me.

after closing the door, i saw something i think i wish to see every morning.

The king asleep on his bed, he was fast asleep so I let him sleep and to start cleaning the King's room.

you were in the middle of cleaning, you unconsciously started singing a song lowly.

(King Arthur's pov)

I woke up to this angelic voice singing. I sat up from my bed quietly so the person singing wouldn't go away.

I started looking for what was making that beautiful angelic voice. It was my maid (y/n), she was cleaning flawlessly like who she is.
{please don't tell her, that i'm thinking that.}

(a/n- way to break the fourth wall author-san)

Once she finished cleaning, she turned to clean the bed. When she notices me awake and that she was also singing.

(reader-chan's pov)

I notice that the King was awake and that i started singing also. I Blushed and bowed down while telling the king.

"Oh my king-g im s-so for d-disturbing your slumber, please for forgive me."

"oh don't worry really, just relax and continue singing. I might say your singing is wonderful"

he told you playfully while winking that made you blush (a/n- he made you look like a tomato)
on
" a-are y-you s-sure, my k-king ?

"yes , i'm sure "

He smiled after he responded your question. you started singing.

{After reader-chan's done singing}

The king started clapping, and smiled brightly.

"bravo!bravo! your wonderful at singing, hopefully if you don't mind doing it everyday for me "

you stare at him in shock,you froze and came to your senses and blushed.

"are you sure King Arthur ?"

He smiled brightly at you again and replied

"yes and don't call me King Arthur just call me Arthur."

after him saying that you blushed harder and he started walking towards you.

Once he reached you he started leaning in towards you. And then he kissed and Right after he smiled and whispered in your ear.

" I Love You (y/n),Don't Forget That."