Chapter 22

A/N:
I'm sorry I put it on hold! But I'm bringing it back because I have been having some good ideas for this story so it's back to writing again! And yes, Nashi and Gale shall fall in love together :3

Enjoy!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Natsu's POV

The dragon slayer yawned as he leaned back in his seat.

Great, a train ride for 3 hours. Woohoo.

Natsu wasn't in the mood to get motion sickness, in fact he was never in the mood.

The train was still at the station, people still boarding so that gave Natsu sort of a little breather before the trip. He looked around the train at his friends. Erza, Wendy, Gray and Juvia sat in one area and Lucy, himself, Nashi, Levy, Gale and Gajeel sat in the other. The rest of the train was full of Fairy Tail members. Whenever there was a big event occurring with a member of Fairy Tail, the whole guild became involved. So for Levy and Gajeel's wedding, the entire guild decided to come, plus they were all invited. It actually reminded him of his and Lucy's wedding, making him smile.

Nashi was sound asleep, curled into his scarf which became her new favorite spot. In fact, Natsu was pretty sure she liked his scarf more than she liked being carried.

Gale was asleep as well in Levy's arms as her and Lucy chatted away. Gajeel seemed to have fallen asleep too, with his arm draped over Levy.

How can he sleep?

Natsu was pulled out of his thoughts as the train started moving and he let out a low growling sound. Great.

The dragon slayer looked down at Nashi in his scarf and hesitated, he was definitely gonna squirm around and groan the entire way and Nashi didn't need to be there in case he might crush her or something. At the thought of hurting her, Natsu quickly picked her up and handed her to Lucy who just looked at her husband confused.

"I might barf on her or something," Natsu whined as he felt the motion sickness starting.

Lucy giggled then took the pinkette, who was still asleep and held the baby close to her chest.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Lucy's POV

Lucy hummed as she tied the teal bow into her daughter's pink hair. The young pinkette wore a teal dress with roses made of fabric at the top of her dress with a matching bow. She looked adorable and Lucy loved dressing her up. Lucy herself wore a short strapless orange dress which flowed out and allowed her to walk freely mostly, perfect for a wedding on the beach and since she was a bridesmaid.

Lucy picked up her daughter from her lap and up to the mirror on the vanity in front of them.

"What do you think, Nash?"

The baby smiled at herself in the mirror, she probably didn't even know she was wearing a cute little dress, she was probably just entertained by her reflection in the mirror for she started waving at herself.

Lucy giggled, shaking her head before returning her daughter to her lap and turned around to face her friends.

Levy, the bride, was getting her hair curled. The other bridesmaids were all finishing up their make-up, even Erza who didn't really ever wear make-up. We were all to wear the same orange dresses except for Levy, of course, who had bought a short white wedding dress along with an orange ribbon around her waist and, of course, her headband with an orange flower a top it.

The wedding ceremony was to take place at sunset with the reception at night. Lucy, Erza, Juvia and Mirajane were the bridesmaids with Wendy as the flower girl. Bisca agreed to watch Nashi and Gale during the ceremony since their parents were going to be busy and it was Levy and Gajeel's day.

"So, Levy. You ready to become a married woman?" Lucy asked as she hugged Nashi to her chest.

Levy looked at the blond and smiled, "Yeah, I just hope it goes well." Her voice became nervous as she touched her finger tips together.

"Don't worry, Levy." Wendy encouraged, "Everything's gonna be great."

"Especially the cake," Erza commented.