Chapter 1: "You have a dirty mouth"

"My name is Georgia Rose, My daddy's a dentist." Veronica said to Harry as he bit his lip. "You have a dirty mouth." Veronica said before kissing Harry, like she meant it. As he combed her hair with his fingers, he pulled a little harder as he noticed the wig creeping off. He looked at her with a strange look, but continued kissing. Louis looked over at Harry. "Isn't that Zayn?" Louis said to Niall. Niall nodded yes.

The Makeup on 'Veronica's face started to melt. Harry remembered the lyrics from 'Best Song Ever' that she said before they started kissing. At this point the wig was about 50% off, And Harry... didn't even notice. Veronica pushed him to the wall and smiled. Harry pushed 'her' away and smirked. "Meet me in the back" he said as he walked away. Liam ran straight to Zayn and slapped him. "You are gross man! That's your best friend. He doesn't even know it's you!" Liam screams.

Zayn licked his lips then walked over to hair and makeup to get his costume fixed. Meanwhile, Harry was in the back of the building preparing for a 'date' with 'Georgia'. He didn't know 'her' real name, and didn't care. He liked her and was prepared for anything with her at this point. When Zayn was done in makeup, he remembered how Harry was supposed to read the paper saying what costume/gender/position each member was supposed to dress as. Harry wasn't prepared to film for the video, at all. Zayn walked to the back of The building. "My name's Veronica." Veronica said before walking over to sit on the loveseat with Harry. Harry ran his hand down Veronicas body and laughed. "Not Georgia Rose?".

Half Of The Next Chapter Is Up!!