Chapter 2: "Not Georgia Rose"

Zayn kept his head in the game, tried as hard as he could to keep talking with a woman's voice.

"Not Georgia Rose." Veronica said, strolling closer to Harry. 'She' crept up to his face and landed with a kiss. Harry kept kissing. Veronica laid back, Harry topped and then tried to unbutton Veronica's shirt. Veronica shook her head no, and insisted that she tops. " Save your energy for later, I'll top." Veronica said to Harry. They rolled over so Veronica topped. She had already successfully gotten his t-shirt off, so she had to take advantage. Starting at his neck, she starting kissing and licking down. "I love how low you keep your pants." She said to Harry. Harry was already attracted so of course he had a 'visitor'. Veronica was down to his 'V'. She licked each diagonal line, as Harry quietly moaned. She climbed up and decided to keep both of their pants on. "Oh babe, we can keep our close on. I'm cool with dry-..." Veronica stopped him there. "Sh.."

Veronica was already thrusting on Harry before a minute passed by. Veronica was licking down Harry's body and could tell Harry was very attracted. Veronica climbed back up Harry and decided to multi-task, thrust and tongue-kiss. Harry kept moaning, and Zayn was very attracted, he also had a 'visitor'. They were snogging and thrusting for minutes before they heard people coming through the hall. "Crap... Lock the doors!" Harry yelled. Veronica ran to everyone and locked each one. 'She' ran right back to Harry as fast as 'she' could. Veronica decided to unbutton Harrys pants.

(How Is It So Far?!)