Chapter 4: "It'll last."

Liam backed away from Niall. "I'm sorry." Liam said to Niall, as he put his clothes back on. Niall stopped Liam. "Keep em off.", was followed by Niall getting naked. They examined each others bodies and bit their lips. Liam was pushed on to the small chair in the corner by Niall. Niall climbed on Liam, and started rushingly, and deeply kissing him. They were snogging, making out, basically every kissing term, activity they could do. After they licked down, kissed down, and played with every part of each others bodies, they began pushing each others bodies against each others.

They were very attracted to each-other. Zayn had walked to Louis's dressing room, to clear things up. He swung open the door, see-ing bottles of beer pushed against the wall around the whole room, empty beer bottles everywhere. He looked through the room to find Louis, but he was nowhere in there. He went to Harry's, because they spend alot of time together... In his room. The puzzle was almost scattered together and still made since to Zayn. They all love each other. He opened Harry's door, welcomed by the scene of Harry going in for a kiss from Louis. He walked up to Harry, and pushed him aside. He asked Louis to leave. Louis did. Zayn pushed Harry against the wall, and started kissing him. With meaning. "I'm sorry Harry. I did it, because I wanted to see how it felt to be with you, now that I know how it feels... I don't want to get rid of that feeling." Zayn said to Harry. Harry pushed Zayn on to the floor and climbed on top of him. Harry took his pants off, and got close to Zayns face. Zayn did the honor of taking his own pants off, he through them across the room, then quickly crawled closer to Harry. Harry rubbed Zayn's 'area' and Zayn quietly moaned. They started snogging and touching each other.

Liam and Niall were still at it. At this point, Liam and Niall were kissing. Nothing serious. Just kissing. But since they were both naked, they were still 'ready' for anything to happen.

(Really tired rn. Make another chapter later ;) )