Chapter 3: "Please!"

Veronica fixed her 'hair' and walked away from Harry, after she left him butt-naked. "Veronica! Veronica! Please!" Harry yelled when Veronica was already in the other half of the building.  Harry grabbed the sheet that was over the couch and ran out of the room. He saw a producer and walked to him. "Have you seen a beautiful lady named Veronica?!".

"You mean Zayn?"

"No... Veronica."

"Zayn IS Veronica."

Harry was surprised by the news. The producer handed him a paper that read ' Harry will dress as 'Marcel' Room 6 will have his costume, etc in the closet. Be ready by 12:50.' It started with Harry but ended with Zayn. He read at the way end of the sheet 'Zayn will be dressed as Veronica. Makeup at 10:30, costume at 11:45.'

The one girl he thought he was in love with... Was his best friend. It felt to good to be true, when it was happening.  Zayn was in his dressing room, fixing his costume and fake boobs. Harry went straight to Makeup, because he was already late. Zayn walked to set and started talking to Liam. "Look, it was a joke. I think." He said to Liam. Louis looked for Harry all around set until he found him in his dressing room.

"What do you want?" Harry (AKA Marcel) said to Louis.

"Just making sure you're ready for the music video!" Louis said, before walking backwards.

"Just leave me alone, Lou. I'm not in the mood."

"What's wrong?"

Harry explained the situation to Louis and Louis got angry. Louis stormed out of the room to find Zayn. When he found him, he punched him. He punched him hard. Zayn laid on the floor, in pain. Louis walked away from the scene, after telling a producer that Zayn had gotten hurt himself. Liam ran to the scene, and sat on the floor. He picked up Zayn's back and put it on his lap. He kissed Zayn's lips gently, to see Zayn had woken up slightly. "How are you, buddy?" Liam said to Zayn. Zayn sat himself up. "I need to apoligize to Harry." Zayn said without answering Liam's question. Zayn walked away from Liam. Niall walked over to Liam and asked him "Are you busy at the moment?"

"Nope."

(A/N: Niam feels may be coming upon yourself soon. Wink Wink!)