My Kouhai.

"I should be there in the next five minutes or so. Mm. See you soon."

You ended the call with Junkou the second you stepped off the bus and onto the sidewalk in front of your university's gates. It was the middle of the afternoon and you had about an hour and a half before your first class of the day started. Until then, you decided to spend that time and hanging out with two of your closest friends.

"Damn, what's your name, toots?"

Your ears perked and your feet halted over the aggressive call of a male, not too far off from where you were. Looking up from your phone to see only students minding their business, you turned your head to the left and saw someone walking your way.

A guy who looked like he was up to no good, wearing a lopsided grin that would make anybody uneasy. And as such, that's what you became. You wanted to walk away, but it seemed like he was the type who, even if you tried to, would to just follow you around.

"Now how haven't I ever seen a fine woman like you around here," he said, stopping before you.

Now that he was in front of you, you could see the details of his face. One thing that stood out in particular, was the scar slashed across his eyebrow. That, accompanied by the tattoos covering his neck and the piercings in his ears.

'Is he supposed to be a student here?' He looked like a basic thug. 'Scary! He looks really scary!' You took a step back from him.

"Aw, don't run away. I'm not gonna hurt you." From his pocket, he slipped out his own phone. "I just wanna get your number. You got Line by any chance?"

"I-I'm sorry," you shook your head. "I don't." You searched your surroundings a discreetly as you could. "Um, I'm in a bit of a hurry, so if you don't mind..." Another step back.

"Come on," he plead, taking that extra step along with you. "It'll only take a few seconds."

"Please don't do that." You jerked back the arm he attempted to reach for. "You're making me uncomfortable." The grip around your phone tightened.

"(Y/n)-chan!"

Both you and the male glanced over to the intervening voice and found a concerned Oikawa making his way towards the situation.

"So your name's (Y/n), huh? Cute." This entire time, that crooked, unsettling smile of his never let up.

"Tooru-senpai." Seeing him gave you the courage to pick up your feet and run over and stand by his side.

"Is there a problem here?" His brows scrunched with worry. "You don't know this person, do you?" Oikawa placed a hand on his shoulder. His eyes flicked back onto the troublesome stranger and his expression darkened in seconds. "Who are you? You don't even look like you go here."

He snickered with the shrug of his shoulder. "Not that it's any of your business, but I am I student here, dumbass." His attention fell back on you, calling your name to get yours. "(Y/n), I hope I'll see you around sometime, gorgeous." With those parting words, the male left.

"Who the hell is that guy?" Oikawa looked to you with those previously worried eyes. "Are you okay? He didn't try hurting you did he?"

"No," you shook your head. "I'm okay. Thank you very much. It seemed like all he wanted was my number, but even so...I'm glad that you showed up in time. Who knows how bad the situation would've gotten if not for you."

"(Y/n)-chan, young ladies such as yourself should always carry around something to protect yourself. Like pepper spray or a whistle to gain attention."

"You're right," you nodded. "I'll remember to get one."

"Where are you off to now?" He removed his hand. "I'll take you there myself so nothing else happens to you."