Ushijima Wakatoshi.

"Iwaizumi-senpai, I bought us something to drink from the vending machine." You appeared in front of him with two chilled, canned beverages in your hands. "Time for a break."

Just outside the campus building, where a plain field of grass and benches and tables resided, both you and Iwaizumi met up after all your classes finished to do some research for that morning class you shared together. Right underneath one of the weeping cherry trees, whose petals laid scattered all around, was where you chose to seat yourselves.

Iwaizumi smiled, taking it from you. "Thanks, (Y/n)." He lifted his laptop from his lap and placed it down beside him.

It was you who asked him if he wanted to do so, and luckily, he was all for it. A little excuse of sorts to put your little scheme into effect. That same day, followed into the evening, you, Junkou, and Ritsuka had a 3-way call on how you were going to execute this prank. By the end of it, you still carried some doubts, but no more than your itch to see how he would react to it.

"Cheers." You raised your can and clanked it up with his.

"Things are coming along." He paused to open it. "I think we would've had a tougher time finding this stuff individually." Then put the drink to his lips.

You took your seat beside him and took a few sips of your own. "It's a good thing we're doing it together then."

He cleared his throat and took a sip another mouthful, as the blush crept upon his face. "Right."

"Oh, Senpai," you twisted your body towards him.

He blinked back. "W-what?"The intensiveness of your gaze further spread the blush around his face. "Do I have something on my face?"

"Uh-uh," You shook your head. "Rather, on your head. Should I get it off?"

He stiffened. "Is it a bug?" The color soon drained from his face at the mere thought of it being one.

You swatted at him to tilt forward. "No," you reached up to this spikey locks and plucked the harmless thing from it. "It's a petal." You giggled.

Iwaizumi soon forgot what fear was as soon as that bubbly sound blessed his ears and coursed through his entire being. 'Ah...Do all Angels laugh like this?' he thought.

Just then your ringer went off, pulling both your attention to your phone. "Ah! I guess it's that time already. Pardon me, while I take this important call."

The male upperclassmen only watched you in confusion as you picked it up to answer. 'Weren't we supposed to have this entire break for ourselves?' Had you made plans with someone else and forgot to tell him that his time was limited?

You put the screen up to your ear and answered, "hello?" You glanced down towards your lap. "...Yes, I'm out of class...Mhm...Are you on your way now?" You took a hand up to your hair and combed through it, letting your fingers linger once it reached the ends.

A drop of sweat ran down the side of Iwaizumi's face.

"I know, it's been a while since we last met up." You peaked up at him from your under your lashes and quickly looked off. "I can't wait to spend time with you again."

'Huh? Who is that?' Once again, the color in his face ran it's coarse. As a matter of fact, the same could be said for the feeling in his shoulders.

"Right now? I'm on the side of the building with the cherry blossom trees. You remember from last time, don't you?"

"Last...time?" he muttered.

"I'm with an upperclassman...Yes, he's a guy, but it's not like that. He and I are just friends."

As harmful as the word sounded, it felt like a dagger shanking itself deep within his heart. Just barely missing his vitals by a margin.