Mine (2)

The two of you sat outdoors at the little cafe he took you to, back when he pinky promised not to sell your guts or spill your blood. He pulled his wallet and paid for both meals, which you tried to distract yourself over from what took place in the hallway.

"I didn't realize you could get that feisty," Iwaizumi pulled half a smile. "You really gave me shock back there."

You swiped a scoop from your parfait and devoured it whole. "I just don't like being hit...that's all." Your eyebrows hadn't been undone since you arrived. Even while you were eating the main course, you couldn't stop feeling so upset. "It really hurt. Plus...I was pretty fed up with her." you sniffled. The tears were on their way back.

"(Y/n), I'm so sorry I let things get this far," he reached over to catch a falling droplet. "I shouldn't have let her get so close in that moment. I know how she gets when she's angry, and yet I still let her put her hands on you."

You gripped your spoon. "It's not your fault, Senpai." You took a softer scoop this time. "She's the one who should've known her place. If I hadn't stood up to her right then and there, she would've kept on believing she had a second chance and kept on bothering you."

 Iwaizumi couldn't hold in his smile. "It was pretty cute seeing you stickin' up for me."

"Cute and not cool?" Your red cheeks blew up. "Isn't it better to tell me I looked cool while you were watching?"

He laughed. "Standing up to her must've been a bit scary, huh?" He leaned over and ruffled the top of your tipped head. "That took a lot of guts."

You scraped another side and downed the spoonful. "Just a little..." you confessed.

"It was so cool seeing you so protective. You even cursed and threatened her, too," he grinned. "You might be just as cool as me."

"For real?"

"Yeah."

"Hajime-senpai," You scooped  would you like some of my parfait?"

"An indirect kiss..." he muttered under his breath. Iwaizumi's face turned crimson. 'I don't think we've done one before?' In fact, they jumped over that step and went straight to kissing.

"Senpai?" You tilted your head.

"I'll take some." It's true he shouldn't be shocked over it, but anything new he hadn't done with you still affected his heart.

You stretched your arm out to him. He grabbed your hand to hold it steady and took his careful mouthful. "It's good," he said.

You grinned. "Then let's share."

Later that day, when your schedules finished completely for the day, you and Iwaizumi took a detour on your way out the building, just avoid any potential run-ins, and set off for Iwaizumi's house, just as he promised.

Upon arriving, he asked for you to stand outside in his living room for a few minutes while he tidied up for you; after which, he stuck his head out from the crack to call you over.

"Okay...you can come in now."

"You must've had a huge mess," you giggled. "You had me out there for 15 minutes."

"Sorry for the wait," he pulled the door in and stepped back. "I meant to clean up this weekend but...y'know."

"It's okay. I'm the one who came sprung this visit on you." Once you entered, immediately your darted from wall to wall, corner to corner and to everything placed to his liking.