10

"hello cupcake, you're back."

"yes, but we will never get passed this whole cupcake thing, will we?"

"nope."

"that means that i have a right to continue calling you cotton candy."

"fine by me."

"blueberry scone as usual?"

"duh! i don't always come here just to chat with you, y'know. so conceited."

"ugh. hey ash?"

"yeah? oh hi, michael."

"hey."

"anyway, what's up luke?"

"help me attend the counter? i'll help clean afterwards."

"okay, sure."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
boy did they have to clean up afterwards. while michael sat down to eat his scone, calum started to look around. michael crouched down, and immediately went next to luke, praying calum didn't see him.

ashton looked down and saw michael. "what are you doing?!" he asked michael.

"shhhhh! calum's here!" michael shushed ashton.

ashton rolled his eyes and started to make a milkshake for a customer. calum stepped up to the counter.

"hey, you're luke right? anyway have you seen michael? i thought he might be here, considering he didn't open his door and he comes here often."

"nope, haven't seen him, sorry." luke lied smoothly. (a/n like cream XD)

"ok, thanks anyway. can i get some donut holes since i'm already here? please?" calum said, defeated. he still looked around the shop though. luke handed the order to calum who paid and quickly left.

ashton was distracted by the conversation forgot to put the lid on the blender for the milkshake. michael's eyes widened from where he was.

"ashton, the—" but it was too late. ashton pressed 'blend' and when he turned around, milkshake splattered all  the place, getting everybody who was near drenched in milkshake.

"oops."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
after closing the café early and cleaning up the milkshake, luke turned to ashton, and so did michael (who helped clean too.)

"ash, no wonder you got fired from kfc."

"oi!"
--------------------------------------------
sup guys! so another full chappie, yay! thoughts on the story so far? is it good, bad, cliché? does it have any plot holes, bad grammar, confusing parts? am i rushing it too much? anything else i forgot to mention? anyway hope you enjoy, take a cup of tea (coffee milk whatever you'd like)(☕️) and feel free to comment, etc. etc. byeee!