17 (epilouge)

when they got back from the date, michael kissed luke one more time.

"hey luke, if it's not too soon, would. . .would you like to be my boyfriend?"

"of course."

they smiled at each other, and both luke and michael went home thinking about each other.

~~a couple of months later~~

ashton was washing the tables at café latte when he heard noises in the break room.

"faster michael!"

"ugh luke don't be so loud!"

ashton's eyes widened at the sounds he was hearing. he heard thumping noises and he blushed. he went quickly and quietly to the break room.

"what are you—wha??"

what ashton saw surprised him. michael was on the floor with a nintendo 3ds in his hand. luke was next to him looking at the screen intensely.

"c'mon go faster!"

finally michael and luke noticed ashton standing at the doorway blushing furiously.

"ash, you okay?"

"uh, yeah. . .what are you doing?"

"it's my break, so michael and i decided to play a game."

"that's great! uhm, i gotta go."

ashton immediately left the room, still blushing, trying to forget what just happened (even though nothing did).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"why do you think ashton was blushing?"

"i dunno."

"hm."

and michael and luke continued to play, until michael said, "wanna have sêx?"
--------------------------------------------
291 views! omfg thank you so much for the views! yea, its not much but i would like to thank those people who read and voted! thank you!

hi guys! i'm back! incase you are wondering why i disappeared (doubt it though) my parents found out i had a wattpad and confiscated my phone. but i got it back so that's good!

did i mention 17 was the last chappie? no? oops (hi). well it is and i truly enjoyed writing this story. i wasn't really planning for the book to be long anyway so i ended the book on an odd number! can't wait to officially start mixed signals and pastel pink! how have you guys been? how many people did i trick with the video game scene? i bet you all thought what ashton thought, didn't ya 😉

why don't you say we enjoy one last cup of tea to celebrate the end? (☕️) goodbye! see you guys later!