11

"hey cupcake."

"hi cotton can— wait, your hair! it's not pink anymore!"

"i know."

"it's. . .i-it's blue!"

"i know. i dyed it, kind of obvious for me to notice, don't ya think?"

"but i enjoyed calling you cotton candy, blue raspberry."

"blue raspberry?"

"yes. if i can't call you cotton candy, blue raspberry will do. plus, you always order a blueberry scone, so why not."

"you came up with that really fast."

while the two boys continued talking about the nicknames they had for each other, the manager, harry, came along.

"luke, i see you found your cup of tea, huh? as much as i enjoy seeing you happier than a food critic who has good food, you need to continue taking orders as you are holding up the line."

luke looked up to see that in fact, michael was holding up the line.

"sorry harry. we'll talk in a minute, yeah?" luke turned to michael, who nodded. harry smiled at the two boys, when he noticed ashton cleaning the tables.

"ashton? keep an eye on these two." harry winked at him, which told ashton everything he needed to know. harry then left, and ashton smiled at the two boys who were still trying to communicate. ashton walked up and tapped luke on his shoulder.

"i'll take over. don't worry mate."

luke turned around and saw ashton nodding to where michael was sitting at. luke gave a grateful smile, and went to where michael was sitting at.

both boys smiled at each other, and continued to talk happily for a while longer, until michael had to leave.
--------------------------------------------
hiii guys! how ya doin'? remember, you can still vote for which story you want: mixed signals//larry or pastel pink//phan. i have the covers for both books, as you can see at the top/side. so choose wisely, donut (get it) forget to comment, and have a good day!

|ps i'm not putting the cups of tea seeing that i have no comments >.<| 

lol jk here it is (☕️) enjoy!