boy xboy

Ashton and Cam were best friends forever its seems,but Ashton developed feelings for Cam the same for Cam. Cam and Ashton were hanging out with their friend Nikki (meh). Nikki knew they liked each other so she gave Cam a note and Ashton a note. The note said ' tell him what could go wrong!' Cam sighed at his 16 year old friends note. "What the actual fuck Nick..." Ashton yelled. Cam walked to Ashton. "Hey.... Um... I got something to tell you..." Cam mumble softly. "I do too..." Ashton said with a slightly blush.Cam looked at Ashton and said "I love you Ashton... I always have." Ashton blushed and kisses Cam. He was surprised at first and he kissed him back. "I love you too Cam... I will never leave you..." (Nikki fangirling in the background.)

~~~ time skip 1 month later~~~

Its Ashton and Cam's one month anniversary. Ashton planned a romantic get away for Cam and himself. So, he took Cam to Hawaii, because Cam dreamed of coming here since he was a kid. Ashton got the honeymoon sweet for them. That night was going to be amazing.

"Cam~" Ashton said in a sing song voice.

"Yes?" Cam questioned and looked at Ashton from the bed.

Ashton got on top of Cam and pinned his hands over his head.

"I want to fuck you senseless, Babe." He said in a husky voice and grinded on Cam.

Cam bite lip and looked at Ashton with a dark blush. Ashton kissed Cam deeply and Cam immediately kissed back. Ashton let go of Cam's hands. Cam wrapped his arms around Ashton neck.

"Please fuck me Daddy..." Cam said in a quite, innocent voice. Ashton unbuttoned Cam's pants and pulled his pant down with his boxers. Ashton took off his pant and boxers. Ashton position his member at Cam's entrance.

"You ready, baby boy?" Ashton said in a deep husky voice.

Cam nodded." Yes daddy..." Ashton put his member in Cam making him yelp in pain and pressure. Ashton thrust in and out of Cam making him scream his name. Ashton jerked Cam off and fucked him harder.

"DADDY! I'M GOING TO CUM!" Screamed Cam.

"ME TOO!" Ashton yelled as he released inside Cam and Cam released on Ashton hand.

"Oh daddy that was amazing..." Cam mumbled sleepily.

Ashton pulled out of Cam and layed  down beside him. "Yes it was baby boy.. I love you, Cam." Cam smiled sleepily. "I love you too, Ashton."