the sweetest fuck (lemon)

Nat and Sarah were hanging out in the hallway at school, Sarah had her arm around Nat's shoulder. Chris and Nikki were walk by laughing and yelled goals , as the cute couple glared at them. Sarah kissed Nat.

   "Talk later, babe. Love you."

  "Love you too." Nat said with a blush spreading across her face.

Tine skip brought to you by laughing jack eating chips

  Nat walked  Sarah to the soccer field. They practiced with each other. After practice, they went to Sarah's, since Chris was with Nikki and her parents were doing parent things. Sarah pulled Nat to her room, closing the door behind her. Sarah pushed Nat against the wall, while kissing her. Sarah licked Nat's bottom lip asking for permission. Nat parted her lips slightly, Sarah darted her tongue into Nat's mouth. They fought for dominant  and Sarah won, she pulled away and pulled Nat to her bed throwing her softly onto it. Nat blushed.

"Sarah, what.." Sarah cut her off by kissing her neck causing Nat to hitch her breath. Sarah bit her neck, Nat moans softly. Sarah continued what she's doing, making Nat moan more.  Sarah slipped her hand up Nat shirt and bra, she started playing with her nipple. Sarah moved her other hand to nat's pants unbuttoning them and sliding her hand inside her panties. Sarah played with nats clit, earning loud cry of pleasure. Sarah continued to do this, until nat came all over her hand. Nat moaned loudly as she did. Nat pushed Sarah down and kissed her neck.

Sarah moaned and bite her lip."Damn Nat..." Nat took off Sarah's shirt and unhooked her bra. Nat smiled and leaned down kissing her nipples to her pants. Nat unbuttons Sarah pants, pulling them down along with her panties. Sarah watch Nat take off her clothes getting wetter by second. Nat sits on Sarah placing her boobs on Sarah's as she grinds. Both of them moaning. Sarah kissed Nat as Nat grind  faster. They both came..

The fuckin end

Really_Sarah ._. Shush my friend i know I started it forever ago