Levi x reader 3 (smut)

Warning daddy kink if you don't like daddy kinks please don't read
Love AJ

  Levi and (Y/N) have been dating for a year now. (Y\N) was planning something special for Levi. Levi was at work, so (Y/N) bought some ' stuff ' for that night. When Levi got home and looked for (Y/N), but found tea on the table and a note. 'Come up stairs, so we can 'talk'
"Babe, what's up?" he walks into the room dumbfounded.
"Hey~" you said in a sing-song voice. Levi stared at you as you where in (y/f/c) lace panties and bra.
"Happy birthday, baby." (y/n) said.
  Levi walked over looking her up and down.
Levi smirked." You've been very naughty. Buying things like this. Tch, you must be punished." he said in a husky voice. He pushed (y/n) on the bed. She look at him.
"Bend over, you naughty girl." She did as she was told. "Pick a number 1-10." As he rubbed circles on her butt.
"8" she said with a blush spreading across her face.
"Count them out for me." He spanked her and rubbed where he spanked her.
She cried out one and he continued til she count to eight. Levi layed her down with her butt in the air. He moved the panties away to her knees. He licked her clit while fingering her.
"Nng~ L-Levi...f-faster.. I'm cum soon" she moaned.
Levi did and stopped when he felt her tighten. She pouted, but stopped when she heard his zipper unzipping. He flipped her over. "Get on you knees."
(Y/n) got on her knees and pulled down his boxers. "You're so big,daddy." she licked his tip and swirled her  tongue around it. Levi moaned as she took him into her mouth bobbing her head. She felt Levi tense so she went faster. Levi came into her mouth with a grunt and she swallowed it. Levi kissed her and ripped her her panties off. He pushed her on to the bed and  thrusted in to her. He went a very slow speed. She started to beg."D-Daddy please go f-faster." Levi started to go faster hitting her g-spot. "RIGHT THERE DADDY!" she moaned. He felt her tighten. "Don't cum yet babygirl." She moaned and tried not to cum.
"Cum now!" he yelled. She did and he came with her. Screaming each others name. Levi layed down with her on top of him. "I love you Levi." "I love you too." (y/n) fell asleep while Levi smiled and soon fell asleep too.

I an not ashamed for writing this is anything i loved writing it... No blushing or smiling when i wrote this... Resting bicth face the whole time