yuri NatKat x Nikki

Before we start... Don't judge but this is about me and my best friend... She asked me to so might as well... I'm out of ideas...

Nat and Nikki been best friends,  since 6th grade. Their in 9th grade now, considering theres a band thing going on... They left to Nikki's car. Hanging out like usual. Nat asked to kiss Nikki. NOW HERE'S THE LEMON!!!

Nat sat on Nikki's lap in the back seat kissing her. Nikki pulls away looking at Nat with lust. Nikki grabbed Nat's tiny butt, making her moan slightly. Nat started to take off Nikki's shirt, as she kissed down her chest.

"NatKat~" Nikki said panting, blushing. Nat lifted of Nikki's bra and started to suck on one of her nipples while rubbing the other. She moaned out Nat's name.  She pushed Nikki onto the back seat and spreads her legs. Lifting her skirt up and moveing her panties out of the way, she stuck a finger inside of Nikki making her moan loudly. She stuck two more fingers in and started moving them faster. Nikki bit her lip trying not to moan.

"Nikki moan for me baby, please." Nikki moaned and released all over Nat's fingers. Nat licked the jucies off her hand and pulled off her panties and Nikki's.  She sat on top of Nikki grinding their pussy's together. Nikki held on to Nat's hips gripping hard moan loudly. Nat put her hands on Nikki's breast playing with them, moaning she kissed Nikki going faster and faster. Both about to climax they screamed and came together.

"Nng~Nat.~" Nikki said.

"Nikki... You have no idea how long i been waiting to do that.."pant Nat put her clothes on and helped Nikki. They walked to class.

Haha so nice XD i secretly liked writing this... Just remember ask for request cuz imma gonna write more like this tata lovelys!!