Chapter 1- Starclan

The last thing Firestar remembered was the world darkening all around him, distorted voices yowling all around him. Black emptiness soon engulfed him, that was soon replaced by a lush green forest and a moonlit sky.
Suddenly, a familiar scent swam around him. A blue-gray shape appeared I front of Firestar. "Bluestar!" Firestar yowled in delight. "Hello, Firestar," Bluestar purred. "I'm so glad to see you!" He nuzzled Bluestar.
"Don't get to comfortable," Bluestar warned. "You won't be here for long." Firestar stepped back. "Huh?" Bluestar sighed. "Your time is not yet over, Firestar." Bluestar told the ginger tom. Firestar stared at his former leader in confusion. "What do you mean? I'm dead!" he stated the obvious. "You may be now," Bluestar meowed. "But in seven moons time, your Clan will need you more desperately then ever."
Firestar stared at her in astonishment. "But why do they need me now? They have Bramblestar!" Bluestar sighed. "You will understand soon enough." she assured. "But for now, let's get you settled into Starclan." The two cats padded through a lush forest and found Firestar a den. "Just remember," Bluestar meowed as she padded out of the den. "You won't be here long." And with that, she left.
Firestar stared at his paws. What does she mean? he asked himself. Her settled down on the soft moss bedding and closed his eyes, letting dreams of the past swim around in his mind.