Embracing The Cuddle

A groan sounded from the blond as he awoke, his eyes fluttering open. He glanced down at the raven-haired boy in his arms and smiled. Wait. Raven-haired boy...Yuu!? He snapped out of his dazed phase, and realized what was really going on. Yuu was clinging onto him, his head buried in his neck. The soft puffs of breath that came out of Yuu's lips gently tickled the skin on Mika's neck, making him snicker softly. He then realized that his arms were around the smaller male as well. His blush deepened at this sight. Did anything happen the night before that he should be worried about!? After about a few seconds of mild panicking in the blond's mind, he saw Yuu's eyes open. The smaller male pulled away from Mika's neck, his emerald eyes gazing up at Mika's sapphire ones. He pulled away from Mika's body, yawning and stretching. He seemed like the situation wasn't a problem. "Good morning, Mika-Kun." He smiled at Mika, getting the blind to smile slightly awkwardly back. "Yuu-Chan...Do you know what happened last night?" Yuu furrowed his brows. "What? Do you think anything happened between me and you?" He giggled, closing his eyes and letting his head throw backwards. "Nothing happened, baka. Just sleep. Alot of sleep." He snickered as his eyes opened and his head returned to its spot. Mika blinked, his blush growing by the second. "O-Oh..." He felt relieved, yet disappointed. Wait. Disappointed!? What was going on in his head!? He shook his head as he leaned back against the mattress, Yuu cuddling up to his chest. Mika looked down at him again, feeling almost comforted to have the emerald eyed boy so close to him. His arms stretched around Yuu's torso to pull him closer, causing him to squeal quite cutely out of suprise. Mika melted right them and there. That's when it hit him. I'm in love with Yuichiro Amane...