Mika Got Your Tongue?

Yuu woke up, groaning quietly after their previous nap. He glanced over at Mika, his fingers tracing along the soft pink marks that he had made on the blond's neck and upper chest. Mika grunted in his sleep, his hand placing atop Yuu's. Yuu smiled before he pecked Mika's lips, getting him to wake up. The beautiful sapphire eyes fluttered open as Mika looked around. "Ah..." Yuu grunted as he clutched his hip a bit. "Is this what it feels like? It hurts?" Mika laughed quietly. "Yeah, because of how rough we were." Mika rolled over on his side so he could peck at Yuu's neck several times. "So, I guess this means we're dating...?" Mika took a good look at Yuu's chest as he spoke, then nodding. "Of course. What, do you think that last night has no significance?" Yuu shook his head rapidly. "No no! I just wanted to...Clarify it..." Mika snickered, sometimes Yuu was just too adorable. He sat up, Yuu doing the same. "Are you sure you'll be okay?" Mika asked, his hand placing on Yuu's shoulder as Yuu nodded. "Yeah, I'll be fine. I can handle this little pain." Mika snickered. "Okay, good luck with that." Yuu shot him a playful glare, sticking his tongue out. Mika smirked and ran his tongue across Yuu's, making the raven-haired boy gasp and fall off of the bed in shock. "What, Mika got your tongue~?"