Questioning

Finally, when everyone got into the living room and Yuu and the blond 'stranger' were dressed in normal clothes; Shinoa began the questioning.

"Okay. So, Yuu-San. You told us you were having a old childhood friend over, not your boyfriend. What the hell is going on?" She rocked back and forth on her heels, his hands waving all around as she spoke.

Yuu just sighed and rested his hands on his knees. "Well...That's how it started out...You see, we just figured out that we liked each other more than just friends, and it kinda led to a lot of things..." His face slowly got redder with each passing second in front of his friends, noticing that Mika was squeezing his hand gently.
Shinoa tapped her chin slightly before her hands placed on her hips. "I'm super happy for you, Yuu, but why didn't you ever tell us that you-" She swung her hamd back and forth like a moving door, "-swung that way? Didn't we deserve to know?"

Yuu scrambled to his feet, anxiousness clear on his face. "I-I was meaning to tell you guys! I just didn't know how to do it, so I uh...I just kinda let you guys have some hints and stuff...Nothing big..." He let out a nervous chuckle. "Well uh, now you know; I'm uh...I'm gay! I g-guess..."

Kimizuki just crossed his legs and scoffed, snickering. "It was quite obvious to me. You never showed any interest in women ever since you first came to the office. You also would compliment all your male friends on social media, including Yoichi. Which I'm still kinda pissed about.

Yuu gave a nervous chuckle, tilting his head down towards the floor. "Yeah...Sorry about that..." He cleared his throat. "Well, anyway, this is Mika. He's been my childhood friend for a while, and I havent seen him in four years after he moved to America. And when he came back, we both confessed."

Shinoa was busy almost falling over. "Ahh, what a cute story." She then giggled and leaned against the wall. "My fujoshi is really coming out these days, oops." She shrugged and then began to wlak for the door. "Now Yuu-San. You better be seen at work tomorrow, or I'll be forced to get Mr.Ichinose on your tail about it. Okay baii~."

And with that, Yuu's office mates left the apartment.

Yuu sighed and sunk back into the couch, looking up at Mika. "Ugh. I'm sorry about them, Mika."

Mika shook his head and just snickered. "Its perfectly fine. And besides, they needed to remind you about work. Work is a thing you need to stay up on, you might get fired and that would be horrible." He gave Yuu a slight peck to the forehead before standing. "Now get out that door and to work!!"

Yuu scrambled up onto his feet and yelped, grabbing his bag and a pad of paper. "Fiiine. I'll see you later then Mika." Yuu began to walk out the door but was stopped by Mika grabbing onto his wrist.

"Yuuichiro Amane. You do not think that you can leave without a kiss, do you?" Mika looked at the other sternly.

Yuu rolled his eyesand in turn leaned up to plant a soft but quick kiss to the others lips. "See ya!" He ran off out the door to be able to face one angry boss at work.