Dreams and Conflicts

(Enjoy!)

I sat down in my bedroom, leaning my head against the door, breathing heavily. I was in so much pain, it was unbearable, so I was left crying in my bedroom for about an hour. I knew I should've put my cast on when I went to that competition, but no, I had to be an idiot and NOT put it on. I grabbed the cast and some cooling spray, spraying some of the liquid onto my shoulder, setting the cast down on it. I slowly rotated my shoulder, sighing quietly.

"Damn, I knew I should've put on my cast, but I didn't." I said quietly, shaking my head. I heard a knock on the door of my apartment, and I got up, opening the door, seeing Sousuke, Rin, and Gou. "What are you three doing here? I thought you all had something to do." I tried to cover up the cast by standing behind the door, grabbing a hoodie that was on a hat stand. I threw the hoodie on, opening the door wider to reveal Mr. Tall Guy, Mr. Tsundere and Ms. I-love-muscles. (Now who could've made those nicknames-)

Gou blinked and smiled, saying, "Well, you see, we wanted to visit you, and since Rin and I knew your address, we brought Sousuke along! I hope you don't mind!" She rubbed the back of her neck and I sighed, shaking my head, looking at Rin in question, seeing him nod slightly. I sighed once again, moving out of the doorway, and said, "Come on in, I'll make some tea." I headed towards the kitchen, getting out Rin and Gou's favorite tea, Jasmine-chi, and some regular green tea for Sousuke and I, since I didn't know what type of tea he liked. "I hope you like green tea, Sousuke. I didn't know what type of tea you would like, so I went ahead and made you some green tea..."

He shook his head and said, "It's fine, green tea is ok." I nodded and handed everyone their cups, Gou's eyes practically lighting up the room once she tasted the tea. "You're still good at cooking, right? Last time I checked, you are quite talented with cooking." Rin asked, stating in a matter-of-fact manner. I rolled my eyes and said, "Of course I am; I've made dinner for many people who had high tastes, and they loved it."

(Sousuke's P.O.V.)

I started to go off to space while the others talked, daydreaming about (Y/N) for some reason... I don't know why, but I had an odd feeling around her, not like it was a bad feeling. A hand was waved in front of my face, making me snap back into reality, seeing that Gou was the one that did it. "Hello?! (Little Miss sassy over here XD) Did you hear (Y/N)'s question?! She was wondering if you were going to the swim offs in Tokyo or not!" I blinked and nodded, saying, "Um, yes, in butterfly swimming."

I heard (Y/N) laugh a little, probably of how in-the-clouds I was being, but it was a regular thing that happened, after all, I really don't pitch into many conversations. I shook my head, smiling a bit, spacing out again.

(Your P.O.V.)

I looked at Sousuke in a playful manner, and held a heated debate about which dish would be better for the highest of all people. I sighed, and said, "So, Sousuke, what do you like to do for fun?" Sousuke looked at me, snapping out of his dazed expression, and said, "Um.... I like to swim for fun..." I smiled, and rolled my eyes. "Anything else then swimming?" He thought for a moment and nodded. "Yeah, I like to eat."

I giggled and nodded. "Alright, I'll take that. I like to eat too, but I always have to run it off. It's one of my things." Gou then came into the conversation, and started talking about boys and how muscular they are, and I shook my head, looking at her with an expression that said, 'Oh really? Continue please.' Then I looked at Sousuke, who was currently looking out the window, and blushed a bit, seeing how concentrated he was at whatever he was doing. When noticed I was looking at him, I quickly glanced away, and sipped my tea, blushing a deep red.

(Time-Skip, Provided By: A Very Lengthy Visit)

I smiled and said goodbye to Gou, Rin, and Sousuke, and sighed, closing the door with a smile. When I was going to walk away from the door, another knock was sounded on the door. I opened it, and Sousuke was still at the door, with a bit of pink tinting his cheeks. I raised a brow, and asked, "Did you forget something?" He shook his head, and asked, "I-I wanted to ask you something but in private." I nodded, and said come in, and once again, sat at the table.

He cleared his throat and said, "What you said earlier today, about, you know, the experience with injured shoulders...I-I was wondering do y-you have a injured shoulder...?" I blinked in astonishment, and gulped a huge lump in my throat, stuttering, "U-Um, y-yes, but I-I don't want to talk about how just yet..." He nodded, respecting my answer, and got up. "I'll see you around then." He said, and opened the door, closing it softly.

I was blushing a deep red, and sighed, getting my homework. "Now, time to finish this essay."

(Sousuke's P.O.V.)

I sighed when I was in the hall by myself, and walked down it, staying quiet. I knew that she wasn't in the same kind of pain as me, since mine is resulting around the muscle, but, maybe, she has a different kind of shoulder injury? Maybe, just maybe, if I get close enough with her, she'll tell me... I don't when or if she would tell me, but, all I can do is hope right now.
(END MY KITTENS! IF YOU WANT ANOTHER CHAPTER, JUST ASK DOWN IN THE COMMENTS!)