A Date?

"Welcome, everyone, to this weeks swimming competition! We will start with..." The announcer went on, listing people, groups, and schools like a champ. I smiled fondly down at the water, wearing a tank top with a zip up hoodie and some shorts, where Sousuke was. He was wearing his swim uniform, his jacket halfway unzipped, his muscles being shown. 'I've never known that I could like muscles more than Gou before.' I chuckled at my own thoughts, waving at Sousuke, who waved back once he saw me.

Gou raised a brow, and asked, "So, what did you and Sousuke do last night? I heard he spent the night at your place." She wiggled her eyebrows, making me roll my (E/C) eyes at her. "He slept on the bed while I slept on the couch, we didn't do anything." 'We actually cuddled together on the bed, since he was being so stubborn, but that can be left out of the conversation.' I thought to myself, looking back at the water.

The air horn went off and the divers went in, and it was just amazing to see the different people go. Rin and Haru are in a free swim together, Sousuke and Rei butterfly, and Mokoto in backstroke, as always. It was interesting, until I saw Sousuke struggling in the water during butterfly. After he was finished, I ran after him, which I only presumed he went to the locker rooms or the long ass hallway. As I presumed, he was in the locker rooms, a shower running, and I said, in a soft by firm voice, "Sousuke, are you in here?"

There was a noise of surprise, but mostly, whoever was in here, stayed quiet. I followed the noises of the water, and eventually, did find Sousuke. He was sitting on the ground, head down, like in shame or something, and I said, "Hey, are you ok? You looked like you were straining your shoulder out there." I sat in front of the showers in the 'no-splash zone', watching him with slow, steady (E/C) eyes. He eventually looked up, face a little puffy, maybe from crying, and said, "Shouldn't you be with the others?"

"The others can wait. You're on my mind at the moment." I said, smiling a small smile, making his face turn a bit redder at my words. I eventually sighed, and went under the water to kneel beside him, rubbing tenderly at his swollen shoulder, having him wince, but relax under my hands. "Anything you want to talk to me about, Sousuke?" I asked in a polite tone, hands messaging his tense muscle, taking out some kinks in his back. He sighed, and leaned back into my touch, silent for a moment, then opening his mouth to speak. "What if I'm not good enough because my shoulder is injured? What if Rin finds out, and kicks me off the team because he's worried about me? What if-"

I shushed him quietly, going around him to cup his face in my face, and looked him in the eyes. I was straddling his lap, and said, "And what if he doesn't? Maybe he'll recommend a better place, maybe an Athletic Trainer in order to get your muscles back into shape? You have to look on the brighter side." His eyes were wide, and before I knew, I was pulled into a deep kiss, making my eyes go wide with shock. I slowly melted into it, arms falling to his neck, ruffling his hair with my fingers, smiling a bit against his lips when he placed his hands on my hips shyly. I chuckled, and pulled back, saying, "Not here," in a whisper.

I got up, grabbing his towel and drying myself off, handing it to him once he turned the shower off, smiling a sly smile at him. I walked out after looking for people that could potentially be there, and ran super fast back to the benches.

(Time-Skip)
I yawned when I went back home, my back a little sore from being in those bleachers all day. My stomach growled, so I went to get a nice heaping bowl of, my favorite, home cooked ramen. I smiled and sat at my table, grabbing my chopsticks and saying, "Itadakimasu!!" and dug in. After a few hours of me studying and finishing up my ramen portion, there was a loud knock at my door, with someone yelling, "Hey, it's Sousuke. May I come in?" I recognized the voice, and got up, walking over to the door, looking through the peep hole to confirm my suspicions.

I opened it, smiling, and said, "Hey, what gives me the pleasure to see you here?" I stepped to the side to let him one nodded, and closed it behind him. "W-Well, I was wondering i-if, I dunno, um, i-if you wanted to go on a date with m-me some t-time?" I blushed, but nodded, smiling. "Sure! It'll be fun! I'm free this Saturday, just give me a time." He nodded, and quickly said, "Around one o'clock. Alright, I gotta go, bye!"

Then he ran out, his face a deep red. I giggled, and said to myself, "Well, this is quite interesting...."