Explanations

(Alright, third chapter! I hope all of you are enjoying this, so, continue reading!)

I was currently at school, and sighed, looking at the math homework I had to get done. I seriously hated math class, because of how much homework the teacher gives out. It was also lunch right now, so I decided to take this time to finish up my homework that I had halfway done in biology. I sighed again, and pouted as I got stumped by the last question, knowing that whenever this happens, I get frustrated, and stop the assignment all together. I sat there on top of the roof for a few minutes, working out the problem, and finally got to an answer, and sighed, smiling a bit.

I heard footsteps, and looked behind me, seeing Rin and Sousuke. I stood up and brushed of my skirt, smiling, and said, "Hey guys, what's up?" Rin had his shark grin, and lifted his eyebrows. Sousuke's cheeks went red again, so I just assumed it was a bit hot for him, seeing that they did need to wear other things over his clothes, even if they were wearing white. Sousuke said, "Well, we were wondering if you wanted to go to the movies today with Rin, Gou, and I tonight."

I nodded, saying, "I have nothing going on today, thankfully. Tell me the times in a text, ok?" I pulled out a small sheet of paper from my backpack and wrote down my number giving it to Sousuke. "Here's my number. See you later." I smiled and waved, packing up my stuff and running off to my AP class, Calculus.

(Time-Skip after School)

I was walking home, having my black shades covering my (e/c) orbs from the sun, and happened to hear a meow. I looked into a small box that had a lonesome kitten in it, with writing on the box that said, 'Free Kittens'. I smiled, and picked up the black and orange tabby, smiling at it. "You're so cute!~ What should I name you?? Who am I kidding, I don't even know you're gender either..." I said, thinking. "Mmm, we'll thinking about it when we get home."

I kept walking holding the kitten in the blanket the box had to keep the kitten warm, and sighed. "I should probably go to the store to get wet cat food...I do have my money on me, so why not." I said to myself, and headed to a pet store, looking around. The kitten meowed, looking up at me with it's blue-green eyes, and purred, rubbing itself into my chest. I chuckled and found the pet store, and looked for the cat food, grabbing a box of wet cat food, and went on my marry way towards home. When I did get home, I let the kitten down on the floors, and grabbed a plate and a small bowl, dishing out water and food.

I placed the two dishes on the small kitchen floor, and picked up the kitten once again, looking at it's underbelly to find out what gender it was. "Female, huh? I guess I could call you Sapphire, but that doesn't make sense..." I said to myself, and placed her near the food, and sat down near the table, thinking. My phone beeped, and I picked it up, seeing a text for Sousuke, saying that the movie will be at 8 p.m.. I nodded, and saw that it was six o'clock right now, and continued thinking. "Hmmm....how about Cinnamon?" I asked the cat, and she meowed, licking her lips after eating a small portion of the portion I gave her.

I chuckled and nodded. "Cinnamon it is then." I walked to the bathroom, grabbing a nice pair of clothing, which was a (f/c) tank top with ripped (f/c) jeans, with a (sf/c) flannel shirt, with my favorite converse. (If you don't like the idea of that, wear your favorite color dress with flats ^^) I did my make up in the mirror, deciding to go for subtle, but try to put luminance towards my eyes. I wanted my eyes to be noticed more than anything if I'm speaking to someone, so, maybe this will help. I rarely wear makeup, but, I try it on for occasions. I looked at my watch, seeing that it was now seven.