Ghost Town

I'm speechless by what it is I'm holding I'm my hand. I can't believe it. It was a backstage pass to a Ghost Town concert. I was really going to meet my future husband!
       "Are you just going to stand there and look pretty? We are supposed to be jumping up and down screaming while looking like crazy bitches." Tris says while she has a big grin on her face. We both look at each other and screamed out heads off.
"When is the concert?" I ask Tris after our little freak out.
"Tonight at 7:00, at the view. We have 6 hours till it starts."
"That's enough time to get some new band merch!" I say screaming loudly. I get even more looks from people outside of HotTopic. Oh well all the best people are crazy.
I look around HotTopic for a new Ghost Town shirt. I find a black I'm a Ghost tank top and a black leather jacket. The words I'm a Ghost are white so I found a pair of skinny jeans that have white stripes down the legs. Lastly I get a Ghost Town beanie to top things off.
"Tris were are you?" I call for Tris because who knows were she's gone. She has a habit of getting "lost" in HotTopic.
"Right here Alois! Sorry I got a little lost in paradise." See I told you. She was holding her outfit in her arms and gave me a funny look.
"You"re getting a new beanie? You never take that one on your head off. I thought since—"
" I just thought maybe I should wear a new one for tonight. And plus I REALLY wanted a Ghost Town beanie." My father gave me the beanie I'm wearing before the incident.
"Let's pay for these ghosty outfits and go put them on!"
We pay for the outfits with some money my grandparents gave me for my birthday. We head to the bathroom with our big bags of amazingness. I try to ignore the looks people are giving me and keep walking.
We put our outfits on in the bathroom. I finish first, so I went to the mirror and looked at my outfit. I looked amazing and totally ghostified. I put my regular make up on:eyeliner, mascara, blood red lipstick and a little but of grey eyeshadow.
"Look at you! You look amazing!" Tris says behind me. I look at her outfit and I'm stunned. It's Ghost in a Machine white Ghost Town T-shirt. She was wearing black ripped skinny jeans with Ghost Town bracelets on her arm.
"You look amazing yourself Tris. I'm freaking out! I'm so fucking excited I might pee my pants..." I say as she gives me a strange look. We both laugh and walk out of the bathroom. Our clothes are in the old HotTopic bags.
I noticed someone sitting outside HotTopic as we walk by it again. As we get closer I notice I knew him. I didn't exactly know him but I knew who he was.
"Manny? Is that you?"