Party in The Graveyard

Manny looks up at as with a big grin. I want to just fall to the floor and scream in excitement.
        "Why hello ghosts. Looks like you may be going to the show tonight also."
         "Why yes we are and we are both excited. What are you doing here?" Asked Tris. I will still to stunned to even look into his eyes.
          "Kev needed a new shirt for tonight so I brought him to HotTopic."
           "Wait.... Kevin is here... Like right at this very moment." I manage to say although it comes out in a weird way.
             "Yes I am here ghost. Why don't you turn around so I can see your pretty face." Kevin says behind me. I turn around slowly to find an amazing looking face. Our eyes meet for only about 3 seconds before he says something.
              "So I take it you guys are going to our show tonight. You guys look amazing." Kevin says while still staring at me.
              "Yes we are and we can't wait to party in the graveyard! It's Alois's birthday today and seeing you guys live is her birthday present."
"Well happy birthday Alois. I hope our show will make you pleased. I might throw in something extra for you in the show." Kevin says with a smile. I could barely breathe. My heart burned, my arms and legs were like jelly, and I could barely talk.
"Sorry to stop your little chat ghosts but we have to go set up for the show."
"Oh shit. We only have an hour and a half. Sorry ghosts we gotta go. Hope to see you at the show! Happy birthday!" Kev says as he walks away with Manny. Tris and I both look at each other and laugh our heads off. What did you think we'd scream?