Sunday Morning

He stopped what he was about to do and looked up in to my eyes. “Are you sure you wanna do this?”

I nodded and smiled. “As sure as I’ll ever be”

Pretty soon both our clothes were thrown in to the front seat of my car. The windows were covered in steam, blocking any view from either side of the car. Within 30 minutes we had done it 3 times, and, well, I was pretty exhausted. We laid there on top of each other. I could feel him breathing in and out, and the warmth of our bodies just felt right. It was complete silence other than the heavy rain tapping on the roof of my car. Before I knew it we were both asleep.

I shot up off of him as soon as I saw the bright sunlight shine in through the window. I rubbed my eyes and looked out the window. It was a bright and sunny day, and it was also a Sunday morning. Last night we were the only two cars in the parking lot, and now that it was morning almost every space was filled. People were walking around down by the dock and the streets of Seattle were lined with a mixture of tourists, workers, and families.

I quickly slid back down below the window and shook Jay awake. “Jay! Wake the fuck up!”

He woke up and as soon as he saw it was daytime he screamed. “Motherfucker! There’s people everywhere!”

I wonder how many people saw the two guys sleeping together naked in the backseat of a car…

I bent over to the front seat of my car to grab our clothes, and suddenly felt a hard slap on my butt.

“OWW!” I yelled and looked back to see Jay dying of laughter.

“I’m sorry man I figured that would complete this experience”

I threw his jeans at his face and rolled my eyes.

We got dressed as fast as we could, and seeing Jay with clothes on was something I wasn’t used to anymore. After a series of laughter and franticly getting dressed, we both managed to step out of the car in one piece. We walked in between my car and the one next to us and made sure nobody could see us. He awkwardly rubbed his neck and looked at me.

“So Cooper…”

We both smiled and I leaned in and quickly kissed him.

“I’ll see you soon?”

He nodded. “Definitely” He turned away and walked back to his car and drove away.

I walked towards the docks where people were fishing and boating and sat down, letting my feet hang above the water. I stared out at the dark blue waves and felt the breeze rush past my face. I’d never felt like this before. I just wanted to scream it out to everybody, I mean, not EVERYTHING, because that would most likely get me arrested, but what I was feeling. I don’t know if I’m in love with him, or if I’m just infatuated with him. I had reason to love him… quite a few actually. I couldn’t think of a single flaw he had. He was perfect to me.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, nearly shaking itself in to the water. Maya was calling me. Oh God. I was supposed to see her last night, and she’s probably gonna be curious about where I was. What do I tell her? I answered the phone before it went to a voicemail.

“Hello?” I said nervously.

“Hey, where were you last night? Will and I looked all over for you guys”

I don’t know what possessed me to do it, but all of a sudden I blurted it out.

“I had sex with Jay. Three times in a row. In the backseat of my car. He’s completely gay”

I immediately regretted what I said. There was a brief awkward silence until she finally spoke up.

“Uhh... but… what?!”

I took a deep breath. “You cannot tell ANYBODY. Not your mom, not your friends, not Will and most definitely not Angie”

“I won’t, I won’t I promise. But we need to talk about this. NOW. Come meet me somewhere”

“Alright, I’ll come pick you up and we can go get coffee or something”

I heard Maya ‘tisk’ through the phone. “Coffee? The fuck you think this is? I ain’t no preppy lil white bitch that spends 12 dollars on a small cup of coffee that tastes like dirt, I’m in the mood for a Big Mac”

I could immediately tell that it was her… ‘Special time of the month’. “Uhh, McDonalds it is then…”

“Good. I’ll be ready” S

he hung up the phone and I got up and walked to my car. I opened the door and instantly the smell of, well, sex filled the air. Rihanna wasn’t lying, such a thing DOES exist.

I pulled out of the parking lot and was on my way to Maya’s.  My brain was clouded with thoughts of Jay, and I couldn’t tell if they were good or bad. Either way I felt great, and I loved it. I reached Maya’s house and she hopped in my car. We drove to the McDonalds drive-thru and got 2 Big-Macs, 3 orders of fries, 2 cokes and a large Milkshake. Oddly enough it was a usual thing. We talked about what had happened, what I was going to do, the shock of Jay being gay, and what Angie would do if she knew. That’s what worried me the most. After an hour of eating my phone lit up again. It was from Jay, no shock there.

It read: ‘I already miss you. Last night was probably the best night of my life, and I can’t wait to do it again. Not IT, but I mean, be with you. But doing IT is pretty fun too. Lol. You busy tonight?’

Maya and I both screamed in joy, and all my problems flew out the window.

I replied: ‘Are you asking me on a date? Because in that case, I can’t wait to see you again either’

Within 10 seconds I got another text that said: ‘I don’t know how the chivalry works between us but yes, it is a date. I’ll pick you up around 8. See you then (:’

Maya looked over at me. “Well Coop, it looks like you got yourself a man”