Damn Rat!

Yuki p.o.v

Poor Tohru. Oh well. It's only a month right? Oh well, again. I sigh as I head toward my "secret" base. When in reality, it's just a garden. As I look up at the sky the sun was hot. I need to be careful, or else I'll have an asthma attack. As I work on the garden I hear a sound of leaves rustling. I immediately look toward the sound with my ears twitching for any sign of another being.

Nothing. It's just quiet. I look around suspiciously. It's too quiet. As a snap sounds through the woods I instinctively swung at who ever was near. My fist connected with something I looked to see Kyo on the ground next to me holding his jaw.

"GOD DAMN IT!", he growled. He looked at me and was still for a second. His auburn red eyes stared into mine, they look so beautiful. Then he recollected himself.

"What was that for?!"

I sat there for a second then snapped out of it.

"Well, you're more stupid than I thought. To sneak up on me like that", I said with a scowl.

"What was that!"

"Nothing just stating the obvious", I said smirking.

His face flushed red. But was it anger or embarrassment? I mentally shook my head. No. He wouldn't be embarrassed. But he does look cute blushing. in case you haven't noticed,I like Kyo. He's annoying, yes, but adorable. He's the only one that treated me the same thought the years. Sure as an enemy, but atleast its not sympathy or pity. Along with disappointment. It makes me so angry when people do that. Tohru helps me get through it whether she realised it or not. Kyo does it to. It makes me feel normal . After Kyo was done ranting, I couldn't help but laugh. Kyo stopped and stared at me again. His cheeks flushed an alluring Scarlett. Like a strawberry.

"What is it?", I asked still laughing a little.

,"Nothing....It's just..rrr...you've never laughed in front of me before", he said flustered but the look on his face almost made me blush. I stop immediately and look down. And continued in getting rid of the weeds. It was quiet but not awkward.

"No, don't stop"

I pause and slowly look up to meet his dazzling eyes. I got lost in them. The emotions that flickered through them. The secrets the caring the hatred. Everything. I could only say one word.

"What?"

His eyes softened and his cheeks grew darker.

"Your laugh. It's cute and nice to hear"

I was shocked. My lips parted say something but nothing came out. He moved closer to me till his face was close to mine. My breathing sped up and a warm sensation filled me. My stomach did flip flops. I involuntarily looked down at his lips. They look delicious. So editable. My cheeks turned pink at the thought of Kyo and me kissing. He wouldn't though
He hates me. There is no changing that. He raised his hand and traced my face and ran it down my neck. He moved closer to me his nose touching cheek. Then he pushed me down to the ground and straddled me. My breathing was getting heavier. He nuzzled my jaw and he looked at me. I was in a daze. My heart was pounding hard. I lost myself in his capturing eyes. Like a cat, it holds secrets, has no boundaries, can see through lies, and has me melting into him. As he leaned closer to my mouth right when his lips grazed mine, he pulled away. And in his hands he held a butterfly.

"Got him. He landed on you"

My cheeks were now beat red. He leaned back down, pausing, but gently kissed my chin. I gasped. I wanted him to kiss my lips, I leaned up to do just that. But stopped. My chest, it hurts. I gasped again. I...can't...breath. Kyo completely and stupidly unaware stared at me. I went into a fit of coughing trying to get air. I shouldn't of even been out here. The heat is bad for my asthma.

"Yuki!? Are you alright?!"

Kyos eyes were now panicked.

"I....can't ....breathe. The heat, I can't breathe"

Kyo acted fast. He picked me up and ran toward the house where my inhaler was, the sun started to set into darkness. It doesn't often but the attacks happen occasionally.

When we arrived Kyo layed me down on my bed and grabbed my inhaler. He gently picked my head up and told me to breath in and out. I did as told and did so till I was fine.

"Are you alright? I'm sorry! I shouldn't of done that. It's my fault ", Kyo said angrily.

I looked at him and had the urge to kiss him again. So I did just that. I grabbed his sleeve of his jacket and pulled him to me.He tried to get up but I wrestled with him till I was on top of him. His legs on both sides of me. He face flushed red. I know I was blushing and that I shouldn't be doing this after an attack but I wanted to. I desired it.

"Yu...kkk...iii?", his voice wavered.

Before he could say anything else. I licked his bottom lip then his top lip. He gasped and tried to turn his head away, but i wouldn't have it. I sucked on his lips nipping each one. He stopped struggling and stuck his hands through my hair pulling me closer to him. I groan and kiss him deeply. My tongue exploring every corner and we fought for dominance which I won. I grabbed his hips with one hands and the other slipped up his shirt and rubbed his nipple. He moaned and pressed himself against me. I wanted more. I grinded our hips together harder, harder, faster. He was panting I wanted him. I wanted to taste him. I unbuttoned his pants and took off his shirt. He whimpered when I sat up. I pulled down his boxers and started trailing down leaving love bites. Till I got to where I wanted.

"Yuki...", he whispered.

"Yes Kyo. I want you to say it again and again."

He whimpered. I took him in my mouth and began licking and sucking. He said my name over and over. I spread his legs .

" this is gonna hurt Kyo. But soon it won't. It'll feel good.", I said reassuringly

I stuck one finger in. He grinded his teeth in pain. But I didn't stop. I thrust faster and his cries became those of pleasure. I stuck another finger and another in. Watching him twist and buck into my hand. I watched fascinated. I turned my hand and went faster. He screamed loudly when I found his sweet spot.

"HARDER YUKI YES PLEASE!?!"

I bent down and licked his chest and nipped at his nipples. He purred when I did. '

"Please Yuki! I want you!"

He slid his hand in my pants and rubbed me. I moaned. He whimpered in response. Damn him. I took his hand out and pinned it above his head. Without warning I slammed hard into him with my fingers
He let out a loud moan and bucked. I hit his sweet spot hard and repeatedly. His moans echoed. I felt him tighten up.

"Cum Kyo. Cum into my mouth"

I took him into my mouth and sucked hard. He screamed my name as he released. He tasted delicious. As he lay panting I grabbed a towel and clean up. He layed there in a daze. I leaned over and kissed him. Snapping him out of daze. He grabbed me and layed me down by him. He layed his head on my chest under my chin. I wrapped my arms around him gently. I've never really held anybody. He sighed and snuggled into me. I slowly relaxed.

"I will get you back for making me so weak", he said. I desired to be cocky

"Since when were you strong?"

He grunted "Damn rat", then fell asleep.

Goodnight my stupid cat.