Charcoal Diet

Comment. Or what not k?
___________________________________

Kyo POV

Once again I open my eyes groggily. I looked over just to see a sleeping Yuki. As I traced his rather girly face, something growled loudly. My ears perked up in reflex to the sound. It was quiet. Hmm, whatever it was, its gone.

"Grrrrrrrrr....."

I sat up in an instant. What the hell was that!?! Looking around the room but I didn't see anything. Wtf....

"You baka (idiot)"

I look down at Yuki one eye was open, and he had a scowl on his face as always. As I processed what he had said, my anger rose again.

"WHAT!?!"

"Its your stomach. I knew you were stupid, but not this stupid"

My face grew red. Duh.....how could I of not noticed?

"Grrr..."

What? That one didn't come from me. I looked at Yuki once more.
-_-'

"Well, it looks like I'm not the only culprit here. Isn't that right Yuki?!", I said cockily.

He blushed but in an instant he wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling me to his chest. He nuzzled his head in my neck.

"You're irritating"

Before I could respond he sucked on my soft spot, teasingly. I ran my hand through his hair, gripping his neck roughly. He groaned, moving his hands up to my chest. He rubbed my nipples and sucked hard on my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair, gripping his neck roughly. He groaned, moving his hands up to my chest. He rubbed my nipples and sucked hard on my neck. But before things could go any further, downstairs there was a knock.

Who the hell could that be?

Suddenly, a very loud and very annoying voice sounded through the house.

"KYOOOOOO! MY LOVE, I HAVE COME TO TAKE MAKE YOU MY SPECIAL MEAL THAT HAS MY LOVE IN IT! KYOOOO!?! WHERE ARE YOUUUU!?"

God help us all. Anybody but her. Yuki sighed and got up from from me, making his way across the room to gather his clothes from earlier this morning. I guess its nighttime right now.

"-get up before she comes up here in search of you", Yuki said sounding a little aggravated. Huh? Was he saying something? He turned to look at me as if he wanted a response. What the hells his problem?

"You idiotic cat. Did you hear anything I just told you!? I said, 'you better get up before she comes up in search of you'."

"yeah, yeah, yeah... Whatever", I said still pissed off the she devil is here.

"KYOOOOOOO!! YOU BETTER NOT BE HIDING! YOU DO KNOW OUR LOVE WILL HELP US FIND EACH OTHER! KYOOOOO!!!! IM COMING UPSTAIRS!!", the voice grew louder if possible. Damn, damn, dammmmmn....I cant let her see me like this! She'll kill me! No, even worst. She tie me up and dress me up as her doll! I quickly get up, only to fall on the ground.

What the hell...my hips feels like their on fire!

"Oh, I see your hips gave out on you. What a pity at a time like this. Quite the problem for you, being found naked, flushed, and hard on the floor by Miss-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME! AND ITS YOUR PROBLEM TO!", I interrupted him.

"Why, I did nothing to you. I am not the one on the floor either. So how is it my problem? Hm?", he replied in a smart allic way. He,now fully dressed, walked out leaving me to deal with this.  Damn him.

"Damn you! Ya damn rat!", i bellowed.

Yuki's p.o.v.

For some reason, I feel completely ok with leaving him to deal with it.  He's still the stupid cat i know well. He'll be fine. 

"KYOOOO!! MY LOVE-. Oh Yuki! I didn't know you were here!  I thought I'd stop by to say hello! Shigure told me that Torah's with family,  and he's at some lake. I got worried, with you and Kyo being left alone for awhile. I figured I'd make dinner!", she chirped. Well, it couldnt hurt being as both Kyo and I are hungry.

"As long as you dont burn the house down, you're fine. Kyo will be down in a little bit, so why dont you go on and get started. Its quite late, though.  Was your trip ok?", i asked smiling guiding her away from the stairs.

"Oh! It was fine! Ok! I'll make fish, rice, and an omelet roll filled with plenty of my loooove for Kyo!", she declared making her way to the kitchen. About 30 minutes later, Kyo finally came down with a very grim expression. He sat down in the corner of the room glaring at me.

"Whats the problem stupid cat? Cat gotcha tongue?", I said sipping on tea while I waited for dinner. His ears and tail popped out in his annoyance.

"YEAH! I GOT A PROBLEM AND THATS YOU RAT BOY! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"Whats all Yuki's fault, my darling?"

"STAY OUT OF THIS YOU DAMN WOMAN! NOBODY ASKED YOU! WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?!", Kyo yelped surprised by her sudden voice by him.

"Why....I came to share my lovely meal with you and Yuki. HERE! ITS MY SPECIAL DINNER MADE WITH BURNING LOVE!"

In front of us on the table was the most burnt food I've ever layed my eyes on. I think Shigure has made a better dinner than this. 

"WHAT THE DID YOU DO!?! YOU RUINED MY DINNER! I DON'T HAVE A CHARCOAL DIET", Kyo hissed at her.

"EAT. IT.", she demanded with a dark aura around her. I sighed.

"It's very kind of you to cook dinner,  but I think for all of our sakes and health we should get take out", I said calmly and politely.  Kyo scoffed at me,  and took off outside. 
*sighs*

stupid cat. 

"You may sleep in Miss Honda's room for the night.  Don't mind Kyo,  he's just picky", I stated looking at the sad girl in front of me. 

"Oh..ok. Get some sleep, Yuki.", she said going up the stairs confused about something.

"he looked concerned about Kyo...."

was all i heard from her before she was out of sight. Did she figure it out?

No that's impossible. I hope tomorrow will get better. 

Of course, nothing ever does.

*knock knock*

"YUKI! ITS ME MOMIJI! I CAME FOR A SLEEP OVER!"

(Sorry if i spelled it wrong)

____________________________________________
Hope you enjoy!  Sorry for not updating quickly,  i had to think of a character to come in!