Ratty-Catty Situation

Enjoy.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Kyo p.o.v

I woke up feeling rather sore. Why? Then the memories came rushing in my head. I felt my face reddening at it. I.....he....we...

As my head swam with muddled thoughts, the door swung open revealing the one person who I do but don't want to see. I looked away from him and rolled over facing away from him. It was slightly awkward.

"Shigure went to one of the lakes to get 'fresh air'. He said he'll be back in a week or so"

Hnff...he's probably just doing that to get away from his editor.

"Kyo?"

I suddenly felt irritated thanks to Shigure. I spun around and yelled.

"WHAT?!?"

I immediately regretted it. Yuki stood there looking none to surprised. Just......hurt? I felt a familiar feeling settle into my gut.

"Yuki.,.,I'm... Uh..."

"Its ok. You don't think before you speak. Like how a cat chases a red light. Stupid."

I felt my anger rise

"Oh YOU DAMN RAT! I'LL MAKE YOU EAT YOUR WORDS!"

He then did something that had me melting. He smiled. He doesn't do it very often. When Tohru came, he started lighting up a bit. I was glad Tohru helped the both of us. She just like her mom in some ways. I knew her mom when I was a little boy. (I've read the manga and he seriously did)

"It's not funny!"

Yuki, still smiling, said," it's the fact that your yelling at me, in my bed, completely naked. Well, last I 'checked' ."

Yuki p.o.v

His face went even more redder. In truth, I'm happy that ye was yelling at me. It means nothing's too awkward between us. He started ranting about how its my fault, and how he didn't even consent to it. The last part spiked my interest and got my attention.
I move silently toward him. I got to where i was directly in front of him and stopped. I leaned down to where his ear was and whispered.

"I didn't hear you complaining about consent last night. Only about", as I say this I grip his side roughly forcing him to be pressed up against me," to go faster", I licked his neck& sucked on it leaving hickies," deeper", I laid him on the bed straddling him still sucking on his neck while caressing his side," and not to stop."

I kissed his jawline and lingered around his lips to tease him. I leaned up and looked at him. His eyes say he wanted to protest, but his body clearly didn't.(If you know what I mean)

With a red face, heavy breath, and lusty/firery eyes, Kyo pulled me down further to him leaving no space between us.

"If your gonna kiss me, kiss me you damn rat"

My eyes widen at his words. But when I was caught up in my thoughts, he leaned forward an kissed me.

Soft and sweet were the description of his lips. I kissed him deeply. He moaned in my mouth and rolled me over till where he was on top.

"Kyo..."

"Just shut up already", he said kissing my neck. I moaned when he started sucking on soft spot. I dug one hand in his hair, and the other was gripping the sheets roughly. He trailed his mouth to where my white button around my neck begins. He rips the buttons off.

I glared at him ,"This was one of my favorite shirts, and you've gone and destroyed it. You stupid cat"

"I'll make you forgive me", He said giving me a cat like look.

He then ripped the rest of the shirt off, leaving my chest bare. He then continued downwards. My body burned. A flush of heat traveled throughout my body when he licked where the start of my jeans were. Dipping his tongue down and then back up. I moaned and bucked my hips toward him. He purred in response. When he threw off my pants, he looked at it hungrily, making me groan in anticipation.

He first licked the base then took all of me in his mouth. I cried out in the sudden rush of pleasure. He bobbed his head up and down nonstop. Right before I was about to cum, he stopped.

"KYO! DON'T STOP"

"First, forgive me"

I realised what he intended. Smart. I have to hand it to him. However, I don't like it.

"No"

Kyo arched his eyebrow cockily. "Oh?"

I flipped us over swiftly and spread his legs. His face turned red.

"Yuki!!??"

I leaned downed and kissed him roughly.

"You hopeless cat. Haven't you learned your lesson yet? You can't fool a rat. As you can a cat."

I rubbed his member. His head jerked up , closing his eyes. Moaning.

"Kyo"

He barely glanced at me.

"I'm going to make you scream"

At my words he cummed. I leaned down and licked all of it up. .

"Delicious"

He whimpered. I positioned myself, and pushed forward. Purposely not slow. He gritted his teeth and yelled.

"Fuck! You damn Rat!"

I thrust in and out not stopping.

"You think"

Thrust

"That"

Thrust

"Just beca-ahuse"

Thrust

"Your vulnerable"

Thruster deeper

"That I'd take it easy on you!?!"

He screamed and bucked into me.

"N-no! GOD DAMN IT! AHH!! DEEPER!"

I put his legs on my shoulders and hit his sweet spot.

"I-i AHH!!!"

We both cummed together.
He panted heavily as was I. He gently raised his hand and traced my girly face.

I sigh and layed down next to him and held him as he did so.

"Goodnight, Kyo-Kyo"

"Shut the hell up rat boy"

I fell asleep with him in my arms. Weird. How things turned out. Destiny can be cruel, can't it?

------------------------------------------------

Well comment or what not. Bye!