six

Luke's POV

Being shaken awake wasn't always the nicest way to wake up but it was easily forgiven when it was by a cute boy telling them they'd made you breakfast.

Cameron had woken me up at about ten in the morning to tell me he was making breakfast, I smiled and felt happy at the gesture because it was a sweet thing to do for someone; especially given we'd only met last night.

"You don't have to make me food." I said as he set about making my toast as well as his own, he offered more extravagant food for breakfast but I didn't want to be rude.

"Yes I do, you are my guest and you should feel welcome." Cameron said as he took plates out from his cupboard.

"Well, thank you." I said as Cameron finished up with the toast and placed it down in front of me at the small dining table.

"You can put on your own spread, whichever you'd like." He then smiled as he placed three spreads down on the table in front of me. I grabbed the Nutella jar and the knife, not the healthiest choice but oh well.

As I started eating, Cameron said, "Oh, Ashton was texting you last night, I checked but didn't want to wake you up given the bad day you'd had." I nodded before getting up to grab my phone from the coffee table and then sitting back down, almost dreading reading what Ashton had to say.

He was basically asking me where I was, what I was doing and if I was coming home. I was glad Cameron hadn't woken me up for that because I really wouldn't have wanted to talk to Ashton last night, I still didn't now to be honest.

"I'll have to go home and talk to him after I've eaten, he's either going to give the impression that he was worried or be hypocritical and be angry with me."

Smiling sympathetically, Cameron replied, "Just don't let him get to you, be honest with him and just talk to him."

"I'll do my best." I replied before continuing to eat my breakfast, "Thanks for your support of this by the way, most guys would have ditched a while ago." I said and Cameron smiled at me yet again.

"Most guys are dickheads."

"True." I laughed, which was matched by the blue haired male in front of me.

Cameron was cute, I couldn't deny it, but I could do absolutely nothing about it though. Right now, I wanted to get Ashton back and so anything other than friendship with Cameron was off the table; that was if he even liked me to start with.

After finishing my food, I got up to place my plate in the sink before moving back over to the table to talk to Cameron, "Well, I know it seems early and kind of rude of me to but I should probably go back home now, get that conversation out of the way with." I said and Cameron stood up from the table to put his own plate in the sink.

"Would you like a lift?" He asked and I nodded.

"That'd be great, thank you." I said and shot him a smile before grabbing my shoes and slipping them on, Cameron did the same before we left his flat and headed over to his car.

Sitting in the seat next to him, I sheepishly smiled at him before flicking my gaze to outside of the car. I really needed to stop thinking about how cute he was, this wouldn't help me in trying to get Ashton back; even though I'm not sure how much I wanted that anymore.

The pair of us didn't say anything as we drove to my house, the silence was surprisingly comfortable and I kept glancing over at Cameron to see a smile that didn't seem to fall from his face.

Pulling up at my house in under 10 minutes, he turned to look at me and I waited for him to talk, "Please call me at some point? I'd definitely like to hear about how you're doing in regards to Ashton." He requested and I nodded.