Prince Dan

Sorry! I haven't forgotten this story! I've just been busy!! ENJOY~
____________________________________________________________________________________

James and I walk in sync towards the entrance to my apartment complex, in silence. I can see James watching me from the corner of my eye as I stupidly fumble with the door key. When we finally get in, I guide James to my room, while keeping an eye out for prying neighbours. Seeing as Becky turned out to be such a monster I wouldn't be surprised if she's got some spies watching me aswell. I let James into the room first then turn to shut the door behind me. As I spin around I find James closer than I expected.

"Just as I remember" James whispers very close to my face. I slide away putting some distance between us. I know what James wants and that is really what I invited him here for, but I still want to talk first.
"Can we talk, for just a moment?" James looks a little cut but smiles reassuringly.
"Yeah, go for it" James slumps himself comfortably on the couch and pats the seat next to him. I sit somewhat close to him before I begin.
"You mentioned at the restaurant, about my co workers not knowing I'm gay.. well you were right, they don't. I've known for a while now but I didn't want to tell them. I didn't want to ruin the relationship I have with them, you know?" It took a lot of courage to tell him this, seeing as I've kept it to myself for so long but he already worked it out at the restaurant so hopefully he understands what I ask him next.
"I know it's hard, but I feel like that's not all you wanted to say" James raises one eyebrow, god he looks so cute. Dammit he's distracting me from the real issue here.
"Yes, umm, well what I wanted to ask is, is that we keep what we do together a secret? Just for a while" I say hesitantly, hoping I don't offend him. James stares at me for a moment before smiling slightly.
"Well, we haven't really done that much together" His smile grows wider.
"James! I'm being serious here" I can help but smile at his cheeky face tempting me. James nods.
"You can tell them when you're ready, our sexy time is our little secret" I feel somewhat relieved at James's response except he's now, not the only one carrying my secret around. Becky seemed quite sinister when she saw James and my lips connected and I can't get the feeling out of my head that she's not going to let this end all peacefully.
"Hey?" James cups my face, looking into my eyes. "Stop worrying, just for a moment and enjoy the evening" His face seems to settle me or maybe it's the thought of us being intertwined in just mere moments.
James pushes his lips against mine, causing my whole body to tingle in pleasure as I wrap my arms around him, flipping him on his back putting me on top.
"Oh I see, you're taking charge tonight" James gives me a teasing look before placing his hands above his head, holding them together like he is hand cuffed and begins to fake moan in a high pitched voice.
"James, omg, I didn't sign up for this kinky shit" I jokingly comment laughing.
"Oh take me now Prince Dan" James new high pitched voice utters as he places his hand dramatically on his forehead.
'Oh, Princess, I don't need to take you anywhere, because I'll rock your world right here." James erupts in small bursts of giggles as he leans forward to kiss me again. This kiss lasts longer this time as our tongues roll together in sweet ecstasy. As if in a trance I notice my hands moving on their own to free James of his constricting tie and button up shirt, to reveal a subtly toned body and the tanned skin of a Greek god. My eyes wander up and down his body inspecting what I have before me. As I blatantly check him out, I allow James to yank my shirt from my torso and slowly unbutton my pants. The stiffness in my pants struggles against my underwear, as James gently places his hands over it, to tend to it. James begins to stroke the entirety of my member as I moan in encouragement. I move my hand over his body, feeling his muscles tense at my touch. His heart is beating wildly under his skin, matching the pace of mine. I move my shaking hand down towards James's still buttoned trousers, just as I reach them I feel a heavy shove. I find myself now being dominated as James holds down the hand I used to caress him.
"You first" He breathes out as if holding back his own desires.
While still holding my hand he starts kissing down my naked body and towards the last place I'm still clothed. The goose bumps prickle all over my skin as the sensation is beyond anything I've experienced before. Eventually, he reaches the underwear and finally releases my firm erection. He looks into my impatient eyes with the sexiest grin as he takes me into his mouth. I cry out as he takes me deeper and deeper. With my body trembling and mouth gasping for air I grip the couch to keep myself stable and at last release the pressure with a load moan. James keeps his mouth over my hardness and takes it all in. We lay against each other, not a word spoken between us for some time till I decide to break the silence.
"Is it your turn now?"
James doesn't answer me, but instead, he unbuttons and removes both his pants and boxers. Revealing his incredibly firm erection. I look to his face to see a sassy expression spread across it and he has reason for it too, He's HUGE! I don't have much memory from the first time we spent together so this really is the first time seeing it! I move instinctively towards his stiffness and nervously take it in my hands. James wraps his arm around my waist and pulls my closer, pressing his erection against my chest, while my hand still grasps it. I begin to pump his member from the close position as he groans from my touch. James grabs the back my head and roughly pulls me in for a passionate kiss causing me to pump him faster. I gradually manage to pull away from his lips and lower myself down on his body. His muscles tighten at my movement and tighten more when I take all of him in my mouth at once, his length instantly causes me to gag. He's a lot bigger than I thought. I gently suck and tease the end of his member with my tongue while attempting to go down further. I can hear him moaning more with every attempt to go deeper.
"Fa--ster" James mumbles through his heavy breaths and moans. I fulfil his wish and start suck harder and faster. As soon as I do he lets out a loud moan and grips my hair in his hand before letting his bitterness go into my mouth.
"I think----I'm sleeping on the couch" Is all I manage to say before I lay down on James's bare chest and sleep to the sound of his heart beat.

8cf%�.�3�N�