Found yet still lost

(Alexis' P.o.V.)

"No! I won't do it, James!" I yell. He had just punched me in the ribs yet I was resisting. I was the only one brave enough, strong enough, and stupid enough to disobey a direct order from James and his gang. "Com'on! You are the only one who can do it! Plus you have no family that would care if you got thrown in jail." James says sarcastically. "Well at least I'm more then just bark." I scoff. One of his goons run at me I easily Block the punch and throw him to the ground. Two more fly at me from either side I duck causing them to punch each other. The last two of James back up group grab me by the neck and arms. Pinning me down long enough for James to stab me in the side I almost scream but one of them punch me in the mouth. Blood starts to run thick and warm out of my mouth. I spit a glob of blood at James. "Drop her." He says as he wipes the blood off of his face and neck. He kicks me in the ribs and his goons set in kicking my arms and head. I start to cry out but one of them kick my temple. My vision goes blurry but i still manage to knock over one James' jockeys. I grab the knife that was in his hand and shove it in my pocket. Some how I manage to stand. I take a swing and catch James off guard I had punched him in the jaw. I heard a slight crack and I knew I had at least broken his jaw. His one jockey that i had forgotten about hit me in the temple with so much force I instantly Blacked out.