The White Lights

(Alexis' P.o.V.)

When I wake I am in a white room. Decorated with splatters of paint and wall clings of Disney Princesses. I try to lift my head but it feels like its a bazillion pounds. I only have the strength to turn my head and see a I.V. In my arm. The room slowly goes dark as my eyes close once more. 

(Phil's P.o.V.) 

"Hey Dan, I'm going out ill be back in a bit!" I yell from the Kitchen "Where are you going? We have a video to record!" Dan Shouts back from the gaming room. I walk up the stairs  "What is it that we are recording?" I ask as i poke my head in the door "The spa attachment in Sims! We talked about this yesterday." he says. I sigh. I guess one Twenty minute video couldn't hurt...

I was wrong that was the most stressful Sims video ever. Dil's house almost burnt down then Tabitha got abducted by Aliens! That was unbelievably stressful. "Hey Dan! I'm going out for a walk!" I yell "How about I go with you? It'll calm us down before we have to edit that Video." Dan calls back. 

(Dan's P.o.V.)

"How about I go with you? It'll calm us down before we have to edit that Video." I call back at Phil. He has been going out at least once a day. I haven't asked him about it. This was a perfect excuse to go with him and to see what he has been doing. "Fine but you can not comment on where we are going." I hear him say. I walk to the door where Phil is waiting rather impatiently for me. We walk out the door and Phil hails a cab. "I thought we where going for a walk, Phil." I say. "Well you thought wrong. We are going to the hospital." "What? Why?!?" I say slightly startled "I'll explain on the way." Phil says so i get in the car.

(Alexis's P.o.V.) 

I open my eyes and I'm able to sit up. But I have a pounding head ache I cry out from the pain getting the attention of some doctors outside my door. They where talking to some men that I recognized. They where YouTubers. Phil Lester and Dan Howell. What where they doing here? They must be here for something important. The doctor walks up to me and takes my temperature. "How are you feeling Alexis?" he asks me  "I feel like crap....." I say as I rub my temples then the pain in my side kicks in I fall back  on to the pillows and yell out and Phil runs to the bed side. "Oh God this is my fault....." He says. "No it's not your fault Phil." Dan says from behind him "Without you her body would still be in that ally and she would be dead."