Part 10

Mini swallowed hard and tried to avoid eye contact "Is it that obvious that something happened between us?...I mean we only m-made out a few hours ago"

"be right back" I got quickly to my feet and headed over to the bedroom, I could still hear every word they where saying as long as they didn't lower their voices.  I thought I would give Mini and Tyler a gift that they could experiment with, opening my bag I quickly tipped the gift I'd gotten for Evan out of the gift bag and tucked it back safely in my case between my clothing where Evan wouldn't find it.

"No...but you guys have been flirting like hell for months and the fact that you reacted as you did just now kind of gave it away" Evan smiled and glanced over at me when Mini started staring at the floor.

"He thinks Tyler is going to hate him or hate being around him because he didn't stop Tyler when he told him to" I called over to clarify for Evan who gave Mini a playful slap to the back of his head.

"What was that for?" Mini asked rubbing the back of his head

"Being blind...the way he's been acting around you, you really don't need to worry about him hating you...I'd be more worried about if you can handle him"

"What do you mean?" Mini gave Evan a suspicious look.

I quickly took out one of the  two silk ropes I'd brought with me, a bottle of lube, box of condoms and a blindfold. I figured I would be able to go out and replace them later.  I took the bag back to the living room and placed it on the coffee table before I sat down. I saw Evan and Mini look curiously at the bag without it being obvious.

"Seriously?...The guy practically tattooed his intension on your neck" Evan smiled pointing at where the mark was on Mini's neck.

"See how he changes the topic when you corner him?" I felt Mini was getting too uncomfortable with the conversation so I tried to switch focus back onto Evan.  I saw a flicker of relief from Mini as he grinned at Evan.

"I didn't even noticed he'd done that" Mini chuckled then promptly flinched as if someone had poked him in the ribs.  he quickly took his phone out of an inside pocket and after a few seconds got to his feet. "Sorry guys I need to head back..." he was looking nervous again and I found myself wondering who the text was from.

"Take this with you" I pointed to the gift bag and smiled "You can only open it when you're with Tyler so no peeking"  Without a word Mini reached over and picked up the bag, looking at it with vague suspicion.

"Alright man, you know where we are if you need to talk...or a break from being molested" Evan chuckled as he saw Mini out, I watched Evan as he watched Mini go down the corridor.  A mildly amused expression spread across his face as he closed the door and turned back to where I was sitting. "He was actually running down the hall"

"what like jogging?"

"No, sprinting like his ass was on fire" He began walking slowly back to me.

"you think he's heading back to Tyler?"

"I know he is...I saw the text" Evan grinned as he stood between my feet, I let my gaze slide up his body, taking in every curve his clothing clung to, showing off every muscle. "so what was in the bag?"

"Just a few toys from our little travel bag to get them started...I get the feeling Tyler is going to be getting that ass tonight" I smirk still exploring his body with my gaze, Trying to keep a normal conversation going while my the stiff denim of my pants was trying to tent but in stead was painfully restricting any...growth...it was kinda difficult but I didn't want to let on I as turned on as I was.